3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20 09:44 pm

Does a spear worth? (Diablo 2)

Please tell me whether this item has any value?

14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Luzinkpot, no. should look like a dart, if the required level is not more than 30 then there is a chance that there will be more or less valuable. in my opinion, for 2 ama will require a >30.

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

Obsessed
No - because of the requirements of 109 dexy and shortage +1 Javelin ?

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Luzinkpot, due to the fact that lvl 42 is the Titans, which are certainly better (and therefore, D2 is the shit, by the way), and on 30 lvl (low level duels), they do not roll, there are only rare items. and the rare is almost always something new and not bloody.

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.07.20

Luzinkpot
no, it's crap because it's not 6 Java 40 IAS (30 topcik identity). About low-level spears do not bother on PG no one will buy these.

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Sweety_Mustard, pecisely of lowlevel buy!! ;D
..and 6/40 does not exist ;-P in that sense, ofc, what the hell trapnest ))

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

Only that fell In my can be find application , although it also requires LVL 60 :(

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

Sorry no resists. No ...hat...

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

Gee sorry two-handed on switch useless? because you have Akari find lvl2 LR necro stick ? Do I understand correctly ?

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

N
Navos 13.07.20

Slag javelin, bold dari Acara. Even non-eth titans would be preferable to Java.
From raznyh appreciated javelin with +2 amazon skills/+2 javelin skills/30-40ias/replenish quantity. This is a minimal set of mods that are supposed value. As you know, to get a similar is a lucky roll.

The ring would have been great if AR was ~100 and at least 20 to any resistance. Leave it, let it be - sausages on any char, or storge.

Stick +3 Frozen Orb on trash.

L
Luzinkpot 13.07.20

Наvoс
Thank you for the info.

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Наvoс, it's not a lucky roll, it's unreal tournament! ;D as I understand it, he wanted to use LR FO Passover.

Luzinkpot Akari or Malota there are necropoli with charges lowres, Yes. but the stick in the trash, Yes.
pick up only Golden, green and white / grey staves. at the last valued +3 to energy shield with 4 sockets (the staves on 4 cells Larzuk usually has a 4 socket). if there skills are even better. throw screenshots here, experts will answer.

N
Navos 13.07.20

Obsessed wrote:
this is unreal tournament!
You have won the match!
PS what the AGM the game was... In the distant, then 99ом.

Obsessed wrote:
as I understand it, he wanted to use LR FO Passover.
It's like drinking deshmansky pseudo-Scotch and coke. Therefore, in the trash :D