3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neek 13.07.20 09:44 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Best game locations

We are starting a new TOP-10.

The results of the TOP 10: your choice. One of the most delicious food in the games

In this topic you can offer from 1 TO 3 options by ANY stretch of the GAME LOCATIONS that you think are the coolest/best/atmospheric/family.

Stick to the following rules:

1. Write exact game name, dash — name the location. And if the location is modified, a hyphen — the name of the modification. Example:

Counter-Strike 1.6 — map De_Mirage_Winter — mod “Map De_Mirage_Winter from CS:GO”

2. Allowed to offer both cozy rooms and a huge space. Allowed the options of locations, as modified by any modifications.

After 2 weeks of the options we will select the 10 most popular/zadluzonych sentences and immediately start voting. Thanks in advance for your participation in the formation of stars out!
67 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 13.07.20

1. Gothic 2 Night of the Raven - the Whole territory of the island of Khorinis and Yarkendar
2. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - island Spider
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - the Principality of Toussaint and all the Islands of Skellige

Z
Z126 13.07.20

1 Normandy-mass effect 2
2 laboratory of research into the nature of portals-Portal
3 the Citadel-Half-life 2

P
Posledovatel 13.07.20

1 STALKER Clear Sky - Red forest

M
Maksim Dyachkov 13.07.20

1.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Skellige Islands
2. GTA San Andreas - Los Santos
3. Metro Exodus - Volga

C
Chekannaya Moneta 13.07.20

1 The Witcher - Temnovogo
2 The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Dungeon tower (on the quest the Secret of the loc Muine)
3 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Toussaint (all pagelocale with land of a Thousand fairy Tales inclusive)

m
massoffka 13.07.20

Gothic 2 - The Island Of Khorinis.
Why many of the games that were played, picked? Because this is one of the few locations that I want to explore and investigate, even after 10 times. Maybe someone will disagree with me - I don't care. But if you have not played this game...you basically have not played the masterpieces of the gaming industry.

L
Lex-one 13.07.20

WOW
CLK

k
kvitos 13.07.20

Mass effect 3 - Citadel
Black Mesa - Xen
3 Witcher - Skellige

a
airstorm 13.07.20

massoffka
massoffka wrote:
Why many of the games that were played, picked? Because this is one of the few locations that I want to explore and investigate, even after 10 times
And even after the hundredth!!! Just this little world has such atmosphere that the concentration surpasses the limits of reason. Even the dilapidated colony of the Penalty from the second part I want to explore again and again... despite the fact that the nearest millimeter know which piece of land grows wild berry or the fiery vine, and under which tree you can profit from a scroll, two or three arrows or the short bow.

V
Vaipen 13.07.20

Torhlight 2 - secret locations in the jungle to search for treasure.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 13.07.20

Red Dead Redemption 2 - snowy part of the map.

A
Andrew Root 13.07.20

Guys cover me schA me kakahi and minus fly
1.Dragon Age inquisition - skyhold the
2.Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Palace Source
3.Dota 2 - mid)

k
kvitos 13.07.20

It is interesting that nobody remembered nor Ravenholm or something of the scrolls

V
VetroGUN 13.07.20

Dark souls: Anor-Londo
Bloodborne: the Cathedral district
Half-Life 2: Ravenholm

G
Geymadril 13.07.20

1 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Shivering Isles
2 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Skellige Islands
3 - Gothic 2 - Khorinis Island

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.07.20

1. World of Warcraft - Albinski forest, the starting location of a race of people. Mmm, how many pleasant hours were spent in this wonderful edge, how many duels they are going to play on the crossroad, Oh.
Spoiler
2. The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim - Whiterun tavern Gorzula Mare. Incredibly comfortable, warm, string location from which you do not want to leave, especially when it's freezing outside and a Blizzard.
Spoiler
3. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Camp gang. Nature, evening, freshness, friendly (from time to time), the company, beer and guitar songs around a warm campfire. What else is needed for happiness?
Spoiler

V
Vaipen 13.07.20

But what about Ori, Crysis and Uncarted? Is the same graphiste games forever. Oh, and Trine

k
kvitos 13.07.20

Generally noted for a long time. I'm up there already gave a version of the Citadel in Mass effect, Skellige and Xena of Black Mesa, but there are more. Chernobyl in Modern Warfare chic the same? And the halls of Hades in the last Assassin, whatever his chmyrev, gorgeous! Awesome done! And the legendary dust2? How about a Soviet base in Lara Croft? That it is not all played, doesn't make it any less kick-ass. And I still have not played any of the Fins of the AC, nor in Horizon zero Down. But how many ofigennij locations, which names I do not remember in Assassins Creed 2 with the additions? Yes, even in black Flag! And this we do not remember Quake, the Duma, mortal Combat, all sorts of Wolfenstein, and, God forgive me, Batman. What is there in the GTA, terrible to remember. And in the first Call of Duty in Vietnam with Mason? (Forgot the name). There's also a single game, a flight on vertoletik, and a cartoon map nuketown legendary. In fact, in one of the trilogy (did not turn the language to attach here Andromeda) Mass Effect kenendy so MANY locations that it's impossible to choose. The earth is in the third part, or Palaven? Base Of Collectors? Or iozhet the Citadel from the first part, and not from a third? But as a General legendary endless underground level of Mario? I don't remember what it was, but all he karavali and fled without end until you googled that you have to jump up a level. A fuckin ' pirate in the Disney Park on the Nes????? Yes, I'm all nerves left there!!!!

k
kvitos 13.07.20

Well meadow, where we shot ducks!!!!!! Dandy!!!

S
Sergey 82 13.07.20

Dark Souls - Painted world Aramis.
Dark Souls 2 - Majula.