3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Battle_net 13.07.20 09:46 pm

Another Idea To Improve NG (Diablo 2)

Me few people know and that's okay because I don't have to worry about reputation. So, Dear Aler. Want to suggest a new position, it's very simple:
she is going to delete accounts which contain obscenities, or insults. Well, or change the title and lock the name so that no one could create with the same name. If these accounts in the ban list chat this does not mean that it is possible to close eyes. Let's move on, create one of the amendments referred to myatko and drop podkorrektirovatj, then people probably stretch. Why PG can't go forward? To do reset and rivet the new modders is only half of the order. Bayrouty offer to those who are constantly insulting players, even while in the bath.
I'm not saying that PG is bad, I say that it can be better. Please do not comment unnecessarily and not to chat in this topic and to propose how to improve the game on this server. Do not write : jah+ from each mob think about what you would like to change in it. I ask the administration to help the NG live. I also suggest the candidature of jaya swcopy. Resurrect Pvp, maybe make the prize pool so it was fun to play, I hope PG will live and there will be no bugs, mistakes, and disgruntled users
With Respect To The Administration Of A Regular Player
Spoilered to raise this issue until I'm heard
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 13.07.20

Battle_net wrote:
Why PG can't go forward?
It goes. Just now the country forward is previously ago.
Battle_net wrote:
I will raise this topic until I sabaniroo
fixed

B
Battle_net 13.07.20

Sweety_Mustard
banirovonii was not in my plans but what will be.

M
Manifold 13.07.20

Long time need to understand that the position of the administration is this: a great PG is how he is now and no changes will need to become more beautiful

T
T-Fox 13.07.20

adjusted drop rates will not attract more players. Want new blood - beg or bribe help that is given. The administrator may provide content to the new linger longer. Tipo incentive awards for achieving LVL, support pvp, more specifically, motivacin swing LVL on HC. Now is the time, new gamers want rewards for their work. No rewards to play no one wants.
And conservatism is, unfortunately, nothing good will. But, I think we are in the hands of someone else a snob. And this topic is nothing more than simple me.

k
kot-stargazer 13.07.20

And I would add that players vryat already privlechet game 20 years ago, at least for a long time. Because there are lots of modern alternatives. Yes, and the principle that everyone who wanted to play D2 I think has played for 20 years, and even grown up already.It does not say dozens of users every year will not save this online game, especially on this server.
I think if Blizzard will try and make good the 4th part of the MB. a huge mass of young players that adult uncles who hacked in the 1st and 2nd part to come back and play a game to pay tribute to Blasam and its aimlessly proj...constant youth))))
Here there is the opportunity robust design online to create and the community from 10 to 50 years. I think it will be fun if Blizzard stretched.

i
irknet 13.07.20

Battle_net
The meaning with the account deletion? Well will delete you ACC, it will re-create...
About changing an account name is not clear. You in fact will lock the one that is still open.
Battle_net wrote:
so no one could create with the same name
Where is it? You can always write the numbers at the end of the accounts.

B
Battle_net 13.07.20

irknet

to do so, these words could not write, neither with numbers or without them.
Administrators have the opportunity to be

m
minovalo 13.07.20

Some tolstoty tolerasticheskimi in the spirit of twitch. Here and anal moderated forum for the eyes. Do something with you, the author.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 13.07.20

T-Fox
I agree. No push notifications [OTKRYTA DOSTIJENIE] on the screen every 2 minutes on any modern igroman bunch is not interesting. I propose to introduce is immediately alive. And luchbox still in. Brought 99,9 R. administration - received a rune bullet to s, for example.

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Alex Bitansky, :D

Why PG can't go forward?
I ask the administration to help PG live
;DDDD

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 13.07.20

Obsessed
With luchboxes PG immediately heal. How many ludomanov losing money at the machines terminals in the stalls in the void! And then for the same money a pool at least. You see, and investors will catch up, and then each kiosk will be delivered with a simplified terminal D2 and the crowd of unshaven VAS from the outskirts wildly lomanutsya for the grandmother to turn the wheel at Alkora. Think Shirshov!

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Alex Bitansky, LOL

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 13.07.20

Alex Bitansky
I for lutoboka, but against inflation. Whereupon rune, fallen from lutoboka needs NEWPAST simple farmer Locke.

T
T-Fox 13.07.20

Alex Bitansky
I certainly did not mean so uporotyh the audience here to entice, but the message caught. Smishno =)

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

T-Fox, a hell, your such a conversation remain a conversation, and #have the old audience that the new - electricity only on the server that eats up. ))

- Why PG can't go forward?
He legs were rot.. :D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 13.07.20

wheel Alkora
Dutch rudder

i
iamviktor 13.07.20

T-Fox
What new blood are you talking about? Game 2000, now 2020. D2 graphics you ever seen?
I'm not talking about narrow-mindedness and stupidity of this game. It is played by only those who liked it at the time. About any new blood speech can not go. Successful servers are the servers where a lot of nerds, but not where it comes mustachioed guy with a belly under pivchik to run 10-20 Baranov, while the kids are asleep or with grandma around. Stop talking nonsense about the revival of the dead. D2 goes into oblivion, the improvement is only needed for those who play left heel once a month.

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

Dutch rudder
bd_sm[TDPG]:

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 13.07.20

Excellent hand-drawn graphics. Paintings of Michelangelo and Titian also claim?

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

I'm not talking about narrow-mindedness and stupidity of this game
iamviktor, hmmmmm ;D well, well...