3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scherbakov SS 13.07.20 09:47 pm

Regularly crashes after 5-10 minutes of play (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day!

Recently gta 5 has been regularly crash after 5-10 minutes of play (no matter online or single). Crashes absolutely every time you start the game and does not give any errors. Just crash on the slave table with all the.

The day after experiencing this problem I managed somehow to play without crashes for about 3 hours and when I thought that it was a temporary problem happened again a departure. Then began again to throw out the game after 5-10 minutes after starting.

I decided to fix the problem in a banal way - reinstall. Of course reinstalling did not help, but now when departure gives an error that"the application added or something like that. (no error codes, no).

Please suggest possible solutions.

License Epic games.
5 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 25.10.20

Scherbakov SS
I cured it by buying another 8GB bar. At 16GB operational - often 8 - 9GB is occupied and does not fly out.

Q
Qerodievitr 25.10.20

Scherbakov SS
Try to enlarge the swap file. If it helps, the reason is the lack of memory as they wrote above.

D
Devon_chik 25.10.20

Buy at least 8GB of operation. I have 4GB, and also flies out ... By the way, through EGS (Epic Games Store) games are laid, on the edge is not the least in me, and through Steam all the norms works. Also took on EGS, downloaded, and the game braked and frizil, then downloaded through Steam, and everything began to work much better than through EGS

U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.10.20

This, as the above was written, is 100% due to the operation. Rockstar - lazy ass who wanted to spit on the players, because such bullshit was still on release, how many patches were released and updates with useless content for online, and this has not been corrected. At the same time on consoles, on which the same 8 GB - all the norms work.

t
t830x 25.10.20

U_Scarecrow_U
I also had an 8GB operation without departures, but had a resolution of 1280×1024 square monitor and gtx 750ti
Changed to 960 and FHD - 8GB was not enough.