3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V_l_a_d_1 14.07.20 09:52 am

Can the gaming experience to help in life ?

What do you think can the gaming experience to help in life
23 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 14.07.20

В_л_а_д_1
No.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.07.20

if we talk about the pure gaming experience of certain games and the projection of it to some do then there is probably something
if to speak in General about human gaming experience Yes no. where he will go to and where plus and minus

F
FallenGhost 14.07.20

В_л_а_д_1
Not so long ago at Canobie was a material on this subject, you can read - https://kanobu.ru/news/polzovatel-twitter-obyasnil-pochemu-gejmeryi-luchshe-prisposoblenyi-kzhizni-425239/.

V
V_l_a_d_1 14.07.20

FallenGhost
Well, I have something like Takai article seen

B
Berry Bush 14.07.20

It all depends on the game. If it can be something to drag in the real world models of things, management structure etc, if it pushes to study something worthwhile in real life, it is natural that such a game helps, not just entertains. Just in the CIS, often, the education is so shitty that even a game can often teach more than shovels older climacterica, hating all living and non-living.

B
Berry Bush 14.07.20

FallenGhost
Gamers are willing to ensure that all start in different conditions... - he thought at first about Cyberathlete playing on the mirror, almost to each pixel izuchenii levels. Yes... And then he realized what he said and deftly turned the wheel to: ...someone's playing on low difficulty, and someone on high.

B
BattleEffect 14.07.20

Situational

r
requiemmm 14.07.20

The usefulness of the game depends on the player. Someone just playing a game, not looking, not reading, not thinking, pysch-pysch-ololo and so on until the credits, and someone saw something interesting, want to know more and go to Google, then to specialized sites and literature and, ultimately, learns a lot. This can be useful, never know when you might need.
And the education system we have is so crappy that the discoveries and miracles are waiting just around every corner and even one hundred percent of Fantastika can sometimes throw a theme for review.

k
ksasha97 14.07.20

Maybe being a seven year old p*stucom learned Greek, Egyptian and Norse mythology thanks to the game dark Age of Camelot, and the story interested thanks to AoE2, so to a certain extent, Yes. Well, or at least just increase the amount of General knowledge.

R
RikoChiko 14.07.20

Only technical.

M
MaFioSnIK 29.09.20

Well, let's say games on the likeness of CS:GO or some interactive movie, where sometimes you need to make quick decisions, develop a reaction
In addition, I've read that people playing games can think better in critical situations
Also, people playing shooters in fact virtually know how to recharge different weapons, how to shoot, etc.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 29.09.20

the longer you play games, you have experience only for games, not for life.

C
Cyril Tesla 29.09.20

if we are talking about a game in which a lot of puzzles and all sorts of puzzles to be solved, it is quite, the development of intellectual abilities will always be useful in life, even in the most unexpected moments of being ...

b
barbarian 29.09.20

There's no way it's going to help. I'd rather read a paper book. But I'm playing to get away from the fuss.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

V_l_a_d_1
Definitely not

f
fantom34 19.04.21

Yes maybe. Computer games develop intelligence, you know.

I
IngwardIn 19.04.21

This is a purely individual matter. For some people, some games can help develop their horizons, but probably only superficially. And for some people, some games can be beneficial for critical thinking and reaction.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.04.21

Of course, you can, for example, win a lot of money playing poker. And money will already help in life. Or did you mean how you crush mushrooms in mario?

S
Submaster 27.04.21

Naturally, especially if this is a simulator, and any, be it gold mining or piloting

M
Mexicano 24.05.21

not. if some useful knowledge is picked up from the game, it will still not be in the same quantity / quality as when it is purposefully obtained from other sources.