3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samid3 14.07.20 09:23 pm

A bug in the mission Baptism by Fire (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

all the effects are done, the arrows burned all two boilers had been poisoned before, in the job that help no its still climbs Too much of your dying, or reaches to break through the Polovtsy and there from just the end of( what we can fix is or miss, you like it, or patch maybe what came out tell me? version 1,9,4 pirates, thank you in advance if someone help
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
samid3 14.07.20

MDE instead of having to answer the assholes put the cons) scaledown

A
AlexOmen 14.07.20

The main thing is not to sleep(to wait), and to take part in the attack!

K
Kuatemok 02.12.20

I have another bug there, I resort for the first time to Pribyslavitsa, and there are no half textures of tents and buildings, all the enemies are in one place. The quest is impossible to pass, because nothing counts.
What to do?

s
serg36124 09.01.22

samid3
I recently passed, walked around the camps at night, examined all the entrances, killed a couple of sentinels, did not poison food and did not burn arrows, examined the archery and returned with the Mare. He said that there were a lot of people in the camp and needed help (the penultimate answer), said that it was better to start the assault from the bridge, and he himself ran and jabbed his sword at the enemies from behind. This is how I went through. Everything seemed to go without bugs.