3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piece_of_Shit 14.07.20 09:26 pm

Weak performance on a powerful PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello!
Took in the EGS game, and was immediately faced with the problem. Somehow when running on ultra prasadam fps and occasionally even flashed friezes.
Configuration: Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1660Ti, DDR4 16 GB and a swap space with an SSD.
In General when I go online or solo, then a stable 60 fps are issued only in the house, or some desert. In the rest of the jumps occur from 30 to 45, and when the rain, it's generally a nightmare. Friezes flashed very rarely and only on the machines at full speed, and alone so I didn't notice.
With all this offers GeForce Experience to optimize the game on ultra: runner takes the right location on the scale production quality.
And in the game in the settings when optimizing for ultra here is a picture (see screenshot). That is, the video card barely used half, but the feeling is that all... about RAM, can not say anything, because I don't know where and how to check it, but, damn, if the system requirements is 8 GB and I have 16 GB, then there is probably a picture should be like a memory.

17 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 14.07.20

1. Check the relevance of the drivers.
2. Maybe the video card is not drawn. Try to turn off some settings: Vertical sync, NVIDIA TXAA and more. While FPS are aligned.
3. An eye on the condition of components using Msi Afterburner

L
Lex-one 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit
What kind of memory? The frequency and timings?

P
Piece_of_Shit 14.07.20

Lex-one
Kingston 2x8 GB, 3200 MHz, timing 8

P
Piece_of_Shit 14.07.20

zombijaic
I have this issue with guys it map 2019 release is not pulling the game 2013. With that in sistemih game to maximum speed is some vidyuhi 2 GB.

G
GIBAY 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit
Check out extra graphics settings and turn off everything.

b
bmw 7 e38 14.07.20

Oh, I have slop 1050 Ti and TA on high settings gives stable 60 fps under all conditions. It's not vidyuhi

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 14.07.20

The game is installed on hard disk or SSD?
It is possible to reduce aliasing, to put MSAA x2. Also turn off the ignoring of limitations, because memory there is more than enough.
With 16 GB of RAM + 6 have a video card, meaning the paging file is lost. On my computer, I turned it off.

P
Piece_of_Shit 14.07.20

Purple giraffe
GIBAY
The game is on the HDD.
Yes, I understand that it is possible to reduce aliasing. You can reduce everything to put a minimal salary and a resolution of 800x600. The question then is, what am I supposed to reset the count, even if the Experience says that the system will drag the game on ultra.
Supposedly these things strange:
CPU - 2018 model year
GP - 2019 issuance
RAM 2018-2019 year.
Game - 2013 edition.
And the first three don't win the last... WHAT?

P
Piece_of_Shit 14.07.20

bmw 7 e38
I think so too. Just do not only count, but like I said, sometimes even freezes occur, and this work is not a video card, and RAM...
It seems to me that the culprit is somewhere on the level, not iron. For example, Mass Effect 1 has the problem that if you turn to him in-game screen Origin, then the game will give ~15 fps regardless of the configuration of the PC. I got burned on it too)))
Here the problem is that it is necessary to find the cause. Here the analogy with the IU could not be held as the Social Club can not be disabled inside the game at all. Therefore I asked if anyone was...

z
zirack 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit wrote:
HOW?
Commonly, because of curve MSAA. Turn it off and you will have happiness.
But better to let it be. And FXAA is also better to include, there will be edges in places on the edges of textures, but the picture will be much clearer. Image Sharpening can also be included.
Either the graphics, or fps, choose. :)

S
Sam_FisherPG 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit
The game is so done, the same thing happens, then 60 fps to OPA for 30 or 45 and not FPSOs more or less, while the load on the hardware at 30 - 45 fps, 60 - 80%. In the course of the game also has retarded auto lock fps, which then on then off.

g
gennaz 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit
Try to put as me,I just online tested, the GPU I have less,so that less than 70 FPS you will not.
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 14.07.20

if a graph of the maximum that this card does not pull easy
Nada the couple level 2080

G
GIBAY 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit
In the game there is a tab advanced settings image under Graphics.
Spoiler
It is in Advanced image settings it is necessary to twist in Mulino. I have Ryzen RTX 2060 2600 and Super, and with the included additional parameters of the game gets to 50 fps, if you removed it then a stable 120 fps.

L
Lex-one 14.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Outside the city at max and 8 of the UIAA fold, 2080ti planted to 40 fps, all of course in fhd.

P
Piece_of_Shit 14.07.20

Okay, knocked out all in additional settings - became normal 60 fps.
But to be honest, I did not understand. The game is 6 years younger than my configuration, Experience says all on ultra, you can put used half of the total VRAM. And that's how blah... well, that's it! How this works happens....
Thank you all! All on the plus.

z
zombijaic 14.07.20

Piece_of_Shit
The graphics card you have new. The fact that some settings such curves is that they are on any system cut fps.