3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 14.07.20 09:33 pm

Impressions from the beta (Mortal Shell)

Today launched the open beta of Mortal Shell in the Epic Games Store. Share impressions, who have already played.

7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 14.07.20

Yes, the normal impression, the atmosphere is gloomy, the emphasis like on the level. The demo is really short, only 2 bosses, except for the fact that in the training locations.
Especially liked how the final boss and mobs (those that are harder) throw gg into the air and he relish imprinted face into the ground in heavy armor. The trick with the petrification is too funny. To harden in the lunge, jump waving arms and so on.
So far, only the tank was a sword. Because of improvements to weapons only 2 for the passage of the falls, it is logical to put into one weapon. And one to pump armor to farm in excess of the minimum.
But the trickster with a hammer to try want. So pereproydu, the benefit is short-lived.
Can get a cool game in General)

G
Gzymz 14.07.20

FallenGhost
How is it that you have everything in Russian?

F
FallenGhost 14.07.20

Gsyms
The folder "Content" from the archive copy to the game folder, confirm the merge folders:
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/QUQ6ibjbdNYA6g

G
Gzymz 14.07.20

FallenGhost
GREAT bloodrock

Z
ZaleXL 14.07.20

It's a little crude, but looks cheerful. The fight will be finished and will be the norm.

A
Anton Rayt 14.07.20

I do not want to run. Black screen.

b
besTTeam 14.07.20

This is amazing game!!! A mixture of Blagica and dark. Passed three times. One delight and Awesome emotions. Praise the guys that make this elegant product. I hope it will not be too short( because not so many people. Yes, it costs 769 p. So for a lover to asshole is urgent to take is the price of epics could not eat. Really looking forward to hopefully not survive on 21.