3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 06.09.19 08:12 pm

Opera crashes on this site!

Constantly faced with the problem of viewing/opening video on the website. It is the case in OPERA freezes when browsing. I already thought that it's because of the advertising pile, was cleaned but the effect is the same, only the bonus has decreased over the entrance. Latest flash player and Java.

What could be the reason?
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasya Vasin 06.09.19

VETER15
Mate,with Opera now povsemesno and website does not.I for example had to carry 30 and install the 12th version of Opera.It's been better.

s
szhech konsolotu 06.09.19

VETER15
Put this browser and you will have happiness-the fastest at the moment, plus it officially sewn Adblock+
http://ru.maxthon.com/
if you have any questions about the setup please tell me he is already a year they use.

R
RikoChiko 06.09.19

And bonuses are something to do with it?!

V
VETER15 06.09.19

Recochica
with on adblokom bonuses give less

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

VETER15
You're only here because of them ?

V
VETER15 06.09.19

SonyK.
Yes

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

VETER15
On Fox with Adblokom like until my cache with no restrictions (after he clears), temporary files on RAM-disk. No ads for me the most important bonuses - x2 got a chance, not begging.

V
VETER15 06.09.19

SonyK.
Important to me bonuses, so I asked x2.

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

VETER15
Let's say you need bonuses, but why Opera and other browsers tried, or don't like ?

M
Maks.S.P. 06.09.19

The best browser actually, sorry that went the way of simplification, as many chips in Opera 12.17, the best. And what hangs Nuno then see the options to plugins, povklyuchat and disconnect them, the engine 12 Opera heavy, and still need to measure if it is to use! On my PC at all two browser heavy sites run on Chrome, and all the usual exclusively on Opera!

V
VETER15 06.09.19

SonyK.
do not like, has always been at the Opera on a PC

V
VETER15 06.09.19

Maks.S.P.
plugins no do not make, and the more browsers the better brakes

M
Maks.S.P. 06.09.19

It is convenient for me, because even gmail made it easier to work on Chrome, but still having multiple accounts for easy accessibility, the brakes no matter how many browsers will run, it all depends on engine honey!

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

VETER15
What version of Opera are you using?
(Presence/absence adBlock does not affect the number of bonuses received)

M
Mat1985g 06.09.19

I have Vivaldi's worth, with it all exactly

E
Evil__ 06.09.19

I went to this topic and learned so many new things..Especially about the existence of funny browsers...

V
VETER15 06.09.19

RomanWebDev
the new

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

VETER15
ehh... I just knew what it'd say. The version number, please.

V
VETER15 06.09.19

RomanWebDev

Version: 35.0.2066.82 - Used the updated version of Opera
Channel updates: Stable
System: Windows 10 64-bit (WoW64)

who would know, said used differently

D
Dzhonni Fest 06.09.19

VETER15
Well, the version of Opera you do the latter, in fact, this is the same Google Chrome, just in a different shell. And the PG should not cause problems. I, for example, Opera the website works faster than Firefox (though there probably my fault: too many installed plugins for Firefox)
Flash the site has almost never used (maybe a couple of banners), the player uses HTML5 technology and loaded the video in MP4 format.
The only thing I can advise to pay attention to plugins (type in address bar chrome://extensions) to the Opera (if you tried), and also did not remember if you installed any codec pack for video (like K-Lite Codec Pack)

Well, standard - blow the browser and install it again.