3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miniralka 14.07.20 09:47 pm

HL3 Confirmed...and? (Half-Life: Alyx)

I don't live in the Internet and maybe missed it, can someone share the article vidocom the obzorčik or describe was all the hype in the world about the announcement of the Troika? Or nobody cares about when all the desired Half-Life 3? All these endless memes, jokes on the count of three, van HL3 around the office, valve and much more. Or just a bunch of normal games released long been overshadowed by the respect of the world HLу and all is still.
upd

about the announcement, maybe I overreacted or not understand the terms, searched 3 not coiffed hair on Gabe or his statements, but right now the direct speech the character says VI gat and Vork Tu du Gordon gives me (as a player) the mount -supposedly the symbol of the half (this game is in fact Gabin need any more of his statements, comments ) - tipo is no longer a question whether the continuation or not what all so worried when the. As I understand it - itself Alix et such a Grand announcement threes so I wonder what all don't care, probably because I got one.
10 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 14.07.20

Miniralka
And there was no announcement of the three xD
The end of the match everyone was glad that the series finally began to move, and the developers quite gracefully got out with the ending of the second episode, well, everything, now only continue to wait xD

M
Miniralka 14.07.20

.Chiken
I understand you

R
RikoChiko 14.07.20

The valve is 5 years late. Stir in the HL is not as strong as before.

M
Miniralka 14.07.20

Recochica
Yeah, even I guess there is no rush. Passed new igruli either that or on YouTube and forgotten.

.Chiken 14.07.20

The hype is smaller largely because the play was rather narrow audience xD
Personally, I don't even watch all the way through, only ending, well the wiki I read, because I wonder how people in the helmet it all goes, for me important is the lore and how they advanced the plot. I was not disappointed, I just went to pour joy in the Internet. I know a lot of people who did the same: looked, read, Oh cool, the ending is class, waiting on xD

a
antonrogov 14.07.20

There was no hype, because it's not HL3, and because it is only for BP.

M
Miniralka 14.07.20

.Chiken
about the announcement, maybe I overreacted or not understand the terms, searched 3 not coiffed hair on Gabe or his statements, but right now the direct speech the character says VI gat and Vork Tu du Gordon gives me (as a player) pry (this game is in fact Gabin which still need application) - tipo is no longer a question whether the continuation or not what all so worried when the. As I understand it - itself Alix et such a Grand announcement threes so I wonder what all don't care, probably because I got one.

.Chiken 14.07.20

Miniralka
It's not a full announcement in any case, it is rather a teaser xD
With the same success, the three may not be, after all, we all know Valve xD
Alyx is a global experiment with VR, which rewrites the plot of the second episode xD

M
Miniralka 14.07.20

.Chiken
Yes Yes teaser the right word.

A
Artem gavrikov 30.07.20

Miniralka
Alyx and Freeman it out to be, and we will be looking for.