3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igoryan23 14.07.20 09:48 pm

Random game crashes. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Game crashes without errors of any in the system (it is immediately in the system log), just throws on the desktop and everything. Configuration following: mother ASUS Prime B365M-K, operative Apacer 16GB with two straps for 8 runs in xmp for 2400MHz, percents i3-9100f, vidyuhi GeForce Palit StormX 1660 Super, SSD at 480gb and nourishes all PSU EVGA 500 watt, model W1-0500-K2. With enough margin, so the problem is hardly in it.
The first flight was yesterday after just 20 minutes of the game, when they opened the road sign and pulled to the location where you want to go. The boot screen doesn't even have time to go. The second flight just an hour ago, after one and a half hours of play at the wedding in addition to stone hearts, just in the process of completing the mission, without any specifics. In the game folder create 2 files, crashinfo, the content of nothing - Red Engine Crash Log
--------------------------------------
Build: Not Set [ Compiled Nov 4 2018 ]

User:
P. S: play at maximum speed, vidyuhi just buzzing fiercely :D considering that it's hot, the case may be, and in this course how to make something else trouble?
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
denBY 14.07.20

The joint is also common at the time was looking for a solution was never found (ps Litsuha steam)

i
igoryan23 25.10.20

denBY
Paradoxical of some kind) before that drove on a pirate, 1.31, everything was perfect. Recently, also in the city bought, wanted to express respect in this way, and the prices were low) and I am upset by countless bugs. Only a few days I play, and already random departures were, and some textural bugs in the catscenes (not in the vision 100% thing), and loads sometimes do not load and stupidly put the system. Maybe it's so much of my fault, but man, the experience is terrible from the face.