3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teftelina 14.07.20 09:49 pm

[Vote] The Best Silent Hill (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

In this thread all explain your options for themes is the best silent hill, what do you need? Here's what:
1) to Call your version of what silent hill is better
2) Specify get detail why You think so
3) Indicate a grade to this game

You have the following rights:
1) it is Forbidden to force someone to write another version
2) You may not change your choice!
3) only Answer on the topic
4) If I don't update, it does not mean that your answer is left without attention

Game rating:
1) Silent Hill 2 (Votes: 7, Rating A 9.5/10)
2) Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Votes: 3, Rating 10/10)
3) Silent Hill (Votes: 0, Rating 0/10)
4) Silent Hill 3 (Votes: 1, Rating 9/10)
5) Silent Hill 4: The room (Votes: 1, Rating 9.7/10)
6) Silent Hill 5: Homecoming (Votes: 1, Rating 9.6/10)
7) Silent Hill: Origins (Votes: 1, Rating 9.5/10)

The voting will last till 12.06.11 11:50
Will be selected the best silent hill.

Last updated 22.03.11 18:02
Added the game Silent Hill: Origins
27 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veselyy Kot 14.07.20

1) Silent Hill 2
2) Great plot, developed characters, atmosphere, well, pyramid head and Maria:)
3) 10 / 10

B
Banehallow 14.07.20

Silent Hill 2
10 points

B
Banehallow 14.07.20

Silent Hill 2

Who played in it , he will understand. It is beyond words , so we need to play.

B
Banehallow 14.07.20

what you don't like?

T
Teftelina 14.07.20

Okay count...

h
hue_mclroy 14.07.20

1) Silent Hill 2
2) in brief this will not work) perhaps the main reason that I consider SH the second best part of the series and one of the best games, is a good combination of circumstances, time and place when I played it. Probably in 2005 or 2006. I remember that on my comp then really nothing is going on and games there were not many here and bought the pirates of SH2, which is an infection, he managed to slow down, but I still remember the first part, and that was one of the main reasons for the purchase; in it we were fighting with each other even when very small was) that was fucking scary, and, again, they won't, but then my friend one it's not even included)) gathered, played, amazed at the story, atmosphere, graphics =)) although carbon monoxide poisoning over those runs as the main character and a clumsy translation. It was deadly slow, trying to catch every detail... but in the end stuck almost at the end and I passed it only a couple of years ago on the computer, it was not so cool. The second part also fumbled a long time, a million times it got to the point with the box under a pile of locks, there was some glitch with the blueprint, and take a look at the threads on the forums, still people hovering)) was probably only a year as bought, then when I found out how to pass the time (like you had to install the English version) was so very happy, almost from the go doproshel is a miracle. Then another once and only after some time learned all the details of the plot, after reading in different sources; I was very surprised that Maria was in the trunk when he arrived. Do I need to list all the advantages of this part? Graphics, atmosphere, sound, music, blah blah blah... hope I'm wrong, but I think that just had to play it at the right time. Don't know how to perceive this part of those who have passed recently, well if now you can get pleasure from its passage. Rarely pogruzhaetsya in the game from the beginning to the end, here it was, even when I did then that it struck me; just walking down the street or corridor, and afraid of hell knows what. The monsters are all weak, you have plenty of ammo and health kits, but still have that feeling. Do not think that now I would have this part so affected, then the graphics seemed very good, now there is a Crysis, about the atmosphere I would say that it is better in Bioshock (although in the end its there as the wind blew), better OST, for example, in Dreamfall, etc... it's just nice that when I bought this game
briefly about other games:
- The third part is also good, but it's the third, but good) everything is good - animation, music, etc., but for me it is third. Yes, it was scary and mysterious, etc., but for the third time.
Fourth too, great idea with the room, the atmosphere is not weak, but she, unfortunately, did not spread to the entire game, in the sense that not too interesting to play, has become somehow boring, it never passed and probably never will go... probably
About Homecoming written on PG a lot and for the most part true, + for me it is still the fifth...)) camera and waeva system, by and large, nothing good is brought; also stopped in the middle and also I think I pass.
The choice was between the first and second part, but first I didn't at the time, learned of the end of the story when it should have been, so the second I see a more seamless, the impressions are
3) if you try to objectively assess, it is impossible to put such a rating. But fuck it - 10/10

P. S. should you play Origins or Shattered Memories?
P. P. S. guys, just remember these points: immediately after a stressful moment, when something important happened in an alternate town, the moment was over, plays some melody, get out of the hospital or school or something, around you the mist, again on the street in day light, there's no one there, everything is calm, gradually there is a desire to know what's next and this feeling, which cause only SH game... it's a pity that not all

m
mynameisfoxy 14.07.20

answer to your ps. in shattered memories is definitely worth it. very highly recommend. but in origins... I don't know. for play for show, at the same time and see the only silent hill which is worse than fifth.

T
Teftelina 14.07.20

рilgrim Say on the subject

m
mynameisfoxy 14.07.20

Speak on the topic
right you are, sir

1) Silent Hill Shattered Memories
2) I like the rethinking of the original. the story, atmosphere and everything is all on top. all of the pros and don't list.. this is the only CX in the genre of Thriller.
3) 10 / 10

A
AlexGrace 14.07.20

1. Silent hill 2
2. This is a real classic of the genre in my opinion, the game has it all: ambience, interesting puzzles, the story. I think that part 2 is the most successful
3. 9/10 ( I'm a supporter of modern computer graphics)

V
Vozrozhdennaya 14.07.20

Silent Hill Shattered Memories
It's a good reinkarnatsiya the first part. After a tiring Homecoming and Zero is indeed a bright spot in the forgotten series.
Rating 8.5 (a bit short and in my case suffered a bit when porting from the Wii to the PSP)

X
Xmax1234 14.07.20

Silent Hill 4: The room 9.7/10 slightly tangled mysteries.But it is terribly interesting
Silent Hill 2 had a Great plot, developed characters, atmosphere, well, pyramid head and Maria: 9.5/10
Silent Hill 5: Homecoming ( Rating 9.6/10)an Intriguing plot Finally appeared, the system fights
Silent Hill 3 (score 9/10) Too large selection orujia.But an interesting story

R
Reverrius 14.07.20

1. Silent Hill 2
2. For a twisted plot and a great atmosphere throughout the whole game.
3. 10 out of 10

X
Xmax1234 14.07.20

Silent Hill: Origins (Rating 9.5/10) Really have not played but have seen good gameplay.Besides the monsters there are much worse than providesa parts.

X
Xmax1234 14.07.20

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Rating 10/10) The luchy remake I've seen.Ktomuzhe it's the first Silent Hill it is Lucha history

A
Arigo 14.07.20

Silent Hill Origins (Score 9.8/10) interesting plot,good gameplay and great bonuses after you beat the game)

_
_Underclass Hero_ 14.07.20

1) Silent Hill: Homecoming
2) the Relationship with the previous parts; the best graphics in the series; he returned the nurses that were not in the room; a study of the plot the most interesting in the whole series (IMHO); yy the most sane in the series (again, IMHO); fatality :D (or bloody fatalities); the possibility of choosing dialogues and actions in some places.
3) 10 / 10

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 14.07.20

1. Silent Hill 2
2. The story, atmosphere, music, and everything masterpiece.
3. 10/10

H
Heni Reni 14.07.20

1) Silent Hill 2
2) Subtle philosophical psychological Thriller, the best game in the genre of horror, amazing story and characters dilute a huge share of psychology and spirituality. This is not in any horror movie or Thriller. Best Horror Ever.
3) 10 / 10

T
Teftelina 14.07.20

The best Silent Hill'th was 2nd.

The polls are closed.