3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 14.07.20 09:50 pm

Turreted Limo (a limo with a turret) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually very interested in the question on a subject,whether it is Invoked only through Pegasus or can be put in the garage and call by the mechanic?
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 14.07.20

Pegasus.
I don't remember the car with the weapon could be put in the garage.

B
BarackKamacho 14.07.20

Shinoa
any rule may be exceptions,and just very sorry,see kuruma will remain the ultimate thing for missions

b
bmw 7 e38 14.07.20

Called via Pegasus, as Insurgent with a machine gun.

B
BarackKamacho 14.07.20

DonateMaster
CoA
by the way, you do not have on the website legenadary motorsport one car for 0$,is called the elegy rh8

b
bmw 7 e38 14.07.20

BarackKamacho
Is. It is all free. But tuning it is very expensive(One spoiler 15 thousand worth)

B
BarackKamacho 14.07.20

DonateMaster
And why is it free do not know?

b
bmw 7 e38 14.07.20

BarackKamacho
If I'm not mistaken, Rockstar added it for beginners, so they in the beginning of the game to go on a sports car.

t
t830x 14.07.20

BarackKamacho
In missions you can use anything from Pegasus, I won yesterday with a friend Cargobob with Commissar with 3 times dragged and each time used a different transport from Pegasus

B
BarackKamacho 14.07.20

t830x
I know just drive from Parking lot to Parking lot dubious pleasure

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.07.20

DonateMaster
wrong, this car was for preorder. because 0 is worth$.

b
bmw 7 e38 14.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
It turns out that I was wrong.

t
t830x 14.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
I don't know but I without pre-order bought the game and console neprinol anything and I available RH8

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 14.07.20

t830x
when I did the pre-order bonus was said to receive 1.2 million dollars and elegy rh8 in the garage for free. perhaps then it was made free for all, I did not pay attention to it.

H
HuST Gs 14.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu Annis Elegy RH8 is given to all players registered in RSSC, when online you buy an apartment with a garage (or a garage) in the Internet can be its buy for $0. After that it appears in single for all the characters. Need to have garage to enter it, go to the back wall and receive the option Hit E to access special transport and there in list is the Elegy

K
Kostet Mk 14.07.20

HuST Gs
Wow, thanks for the info, didn't know about special transport