3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 15.07.20 11:05 am

And tell me, which class is the most interesting? (Diablo 2)

I mean the gameplay variety. The first part of this plan was better for one battle, I sometimes used a dozen different spells. This is on Hell difficulty.
The second very demanding on the attached points and almost every skill/spell on Halle useless if not put 20. About synergy generally keep quiet. Sometimes shit has to swing for + to a core skill that directly hurt.
Which character from your least suffering? That is, what character has the opportunity and the need to juggle a lot of skills in different situations and for this to be effective?
I mean, the maximum you can have 110 points. Given the walk-through is five imprisoned in the ceiling of the skill. Or even more. Some skills lose much in efficiency, so that for the future + to all skills and up to 5-10 swing. Here, I would like to have all 5+ actually used in the gameplay and not in the format activated, half an hour was peretasoval and created of skeletons, they all cut, you are to do anything it is not necessary namely, to own and actively use?
First, of course, on Halle. If the hero have to make it normal, then it is just disabled.
31 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 15.07.20

Don't compare with D1, they are different games in almost different genre.
The most interesting - to each his own. Here's an example necr Boehner interesting. But if ilcesi that a lot of the skills needed - download automated martial arts.

f
firkax 15.07.20

Gamil wrote:
About synergy generally keep quiet. Sometimes shit has to swing for + to a core skill that directly hurt
Pumping synergy is the primary leveling skill. If it is something useful by itself, gives - so lucky, but we don't need to stretch. Yes, 4-5 skills pump 20 and the rest are scattered usually 1.
Gamil wrote:
all skills can be up to 5-10 swing.
this is usually a bad idea, either pump 1 or 20, with very few exceptions

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

Gamil, Gracewood! and don't listen to anyone who thinks otherwise! they just haven't passed the Devil Two.

A
Akamil 15.07.20

firkax
Well, about those exceptions I was talking about. Resists varus 5 is enough, and then increment bad, the shield and the ice skill at Magicka 8 and 15 respectively, enough and so.
Obsessed
I mean?

f
firkax 15.07.20

Gamil wrote:
. Resists varus 5 is enough, and then increment bad, the shield and the ice skill at Magicka 8 and 15 respectively, enough and so.
resists 1, shield 1
with skill it is possible to invent something but usually pump for 20

if you skill well does not need not shake
if you need, but the growth of bad swing for 1, with gear get 10-15 (and with good gear - 20-25)
if nugene strong - pump 20

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.07.20

Camil
What is the purpose? The answer will come from understanding of the purpose.

A
Akamil 15.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
OK. Probably okay to say what you want did not work.
Again: what class is your least button?

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

least one button
Gamil, necromancer. :-)
although, I for dudu almost did not play, MB it more.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.07.20

Camil
Most multibutton experience I had in PvP telecamera. 16 constantly used binds, and those are few.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 15.07.20

Gamil wrote:
a dozen different spells
paladin/assassin/druid
Gamil wrote:
Which character from your least suffering
Not any suffering, if done wisely.
Gamil wrote:
what character has the opportunity and the need to juggle a lot of skills in different situations and for this to be effective
You mean two sticks at one end they say, because the number of levels is limited. From that it follows that different situations use different skills, and different characters. Of the so-called piano characters (the number of switching in a short period of time skills which, like playing the piano) are paladin, druid and assassin.

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

Camil, in short, Tris with pitchstone, parovozi to Enigma and know the whole HELL of mnogovkladochnom. ;-)

N
Navos 15.07.20

Camil
TS, first, the concept of the most interesting class/build - does not exist in principle for an improvement. Some people prefer a more classic build, for some horizon of interest is bordered by the exotic type Frozen Orb/LS Assassin.

Secondly, every build of the character is oriented, as a rule, to perform specific tasks. If all you really generalize - there are two macro-categories of builds - PvP and PvM.

Apparently, you are interested in is the PvM component. Here the options are really a lot, plus if you play Softcore - you can experiment without fear for rip.

About which class is your least button? - I see no reason to do Persian with fireworks the skill of a dozen spells, for a little confused by this.
As a rule there is bias in any sort of mass kill skill (Blessed Hammer, Lightning Fury, Blizzard), auxiliary skills are used to combat immune or as scrap crap.
The whole point of PvM - a quick sweep of a certain location, killing a specific boss for the purpose of receiving a certain drop with uber meager chance. So here speed is important and, accordingly, the number of iterations.

In the PvP segment, the situation is much more serious, as in skrlova and economic aspect (much dependence on top gear).
Then most builds end the usage of the skill Teleport, which gives a Enigma that you the near future (months, years) are unlikely to see on your character. A build without it - simply semolina.
PvP classes, I would pick the most interesting: Bone Necromancer, Wind Druid, WW Barbarian (BvC/BvA), Hammerdin, Vindicator/Templar and C/C Trap assassin.

In General, everything is open before you try, eksperementiruyu make mistakes, draw conclusions, win. Good luck.

k
kot-stargazer 15.07.20

How I envy him, in 2020 to discover the D2...

f
firkax 15.07.20

Наvoс wrote:
the most interesting class/build
normal character build do not call

A
Akamil 15.07.20

Наvoс
Thank you. This is really useful. But as a bone necromancer feels in Pve on Halle?
It seems to be in the game almost no one has high resists to magic, and immune and does an extreme rarity.

N
Navos 15.07.20

firkax wrote:
normal character build do not call
Anyway that normal user firkax'no call.

Gamil wrote:
But as a bone necromancer feels in Pve on Halle?
It seems to be in the game almost no one has high resists to magic, and immune and does an extreme rarity.
Kostanai necromancer is too slow for PvE in terms of speed of Stripping locations. And though Sohre Explosion solves partially the problem, he will visibly lose such mastodons PvE as fursona, hammerdin or the same elemental spells with weapons of mass destruction.

For PvM there is a build of the necromancer to Summon, poison and their various mixes. The effectiveness of the medium, and multi-button could not call them.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.07.20

Наvoс
clear)

f
firkax 15.07.20

Gamil wrote:
PvE
player vs monster PvM

C
CorvinOk 15.07.20

PvF - player vs .....

[
[_JENKA_] 15.07.20

for necro Summoner you can't just summon skeletons and all. they need a crowd which is far to curse decree, crowd close to amplify, then when the corpse, explode , occasionally with the help of naj puzzler staff to do teleportation, and so on. there are a lot of buttons. otherwise the sweep is over long and not productive.