3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korney777 15.07.20 11:05 am

The best machine is the ratio of speed/control (Need for Speed: Undercover)

I drive a Bugatti, I think whether to take the Porsche Carrera GT or probe. They slow down but the idea should be better managed. Who and what is passing(has passed)?
82 Comments
Sort by:
L
Last Assassin 15.07.20

I would have taken Zond'y! Although chasing at all, but I liked it! Although management will have to get used to(on the parts of Pro level!):)

i
iT Show Time 15.07.20

Always choose a car with a big in the first place, acceleration and max speed. Oddly enough, personally I find it easier when the car is average.
While the game is not proshol, but in the initial stages used exclusively to Lotus. I think many people know about UTB handling =) But on this machine it was easier for me just to go race.

K
Korney777 15.07.20

mast vonted and carbon, I passed a Porsche Carrera GT, the stretch on the probe. I would like this to pass on something new, a Bugatti, but a lot of money right now, nowhere to go took the probe. Control better, but overclocking is inferior significantly.

E
ERHater 15.07.20

(tried everything)

3-4th level - Lotus , sometimes Skyline

2nd level - Dodge Viper

1st - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (leaves no other chances, accelerates like a rocket, a gear squealing like a pig, and they switch very fast, handling is second only to a Lamborghini). Steeper Probes and Bugatti.

K
Korney777 15.07.20

evrole Corvette Z06 (leaves no other chances, accelerates like a rocket, a gear squealing like a pig, and they switch very fast, handling is second only to a Lamborghini). Steeper Probes and Bugatti. In this trick all NFSU: not always the most expensive machine is the best. So would have sat a Bugatti and relaxed. But it is a plus to the game: in life, too, the most expensive is not always better.

D
Dimon NEW 15.07.20

2ERHater
here
as for me, of all supercars games only normal lineup Lamborghini - and all these bugattis, trndy, curvety - garbage for Drago

he passed all audi tt. then I tried on my dream - bmw m6 - full PPV...

t
turbo-driver 15.07.20

like the Porsche 911 gt2 and gt3rs ; mclaren; ford gt; ford eleonor; bumblbee;viper;
did not like the 911 turbo; larcer X; carrera gt; zonda not; bugatti; the audi s5 rs4

S
Sweeth Tooth 15.07.20

've tried most of the machines....started muscular...later perchel at a speed
in the future, chose stopped on:Audi R8,BMW M6,Lamborghini,Z06 Corvet
some time for a ride on Bugatti.....but it is only the walls to wipe drive......the only thing that it easily won is the championship....300 meters it flew like a plane.....same story with 90 seconds......checkpoint it also goes without problems......sprint already started having problems..

P
Paul dll 15.07.20

The Corvette by far. Although Corsage AOA I accelerate to 400km.

S
ShaQ 15.07.20

Well, if you need the manageability the better is to take galardo,if the speed of bugati naturally.An alternative probe, but I think koniag better, IMHO.
Paul dll
on coniege maximum 427,and 431 bugati.

i
iT Show Time 15.07.20

The game went to Lotus, Gallardo and Probe. All these cars have good speed and management.

S
Shikitokachi 15.07.20

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 + acceleration
+ max speed
- manage

Pagani Zonda F acceleration
- max speed
+ control

if you play on clavature it is easier to play on the Pagani Zonda F
if the steering wheel or the joystick on the Bugatti Veyron this car for more experienced players. If WCG will take Undercover with full confidence I can say all will go to the Bugatti. in the settings Tuning you can adjust the car under him i.e. under the game on the keyboard or on the steering wheel

K
Korney777 15.07.20

if you play on clavature it is easier to play on the Pagani Zonda F
if the steering wheel or the joystick on the Bugatti Veyron
I agree, I career was held at the Bugatti, and then for the pleasure of the city drove on the probe. Managing it softer, but the acceleration of it is inferior to the Bugatti, where the probes 250, the Bugatti is 350. Held on the controller Logitech, the sticks were not used, because in games like Undercover they only hinder. Here you often need to swerve to bypass the traffic, and the stick does not give the sharp turn and gives a smooth but slow.

P
Paul dll 15.07.20

Probyval buggati did not like the barge of some sort

M
MasterJest666 15.07.20

in life, too, the most expensive is not always better.
Right. The real skyline is the best. :)

M
Mopar 15.07.20

I started with a 240SX as soon as I gather up Skye R34 on it then the supra presented.....that's on them two and passed periodically changing.....at the end of the heart already gave Lambo Morsi.....stood in the garage for a long time, but then tried it and it is possible to go

T
TheDante 15.07.20

For me rules is a Lamborghini galardo which he uskoryaetsya well and
porshe all.
On account of Bogatti do not know well exact not the coolest car and the price it is Choteau low.

i
iT Show Time 15.07.20

a Choteau low.
Lol =)

M
MasterJest666 15.07.20

Enough loliti, Skye taxis. :)

N
Nedra Chili 15.07.20

on the winding roads Corvette enslaves (IMHO) on the road and in the highway battle poidee Veyron