3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 20.10.19 10:44 am

Quest the beer bubbling. (Fallout 4)

In the quest you have two choices,to sell or to keep,so as to leave the robot yourself.
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bill Gilbert 20.10.19

Um...And I have a question but a little early this place like the robot to release? Terminal can't hack the skill is not enough. in fact, should be the password.And where is it located? Like the whole building was searched and the password is not found

s
saa0891 20.10.19

Bill Gilbert

Look harder,turn on the backlight,I have to be honest many of the buildings that climbed and don't remember where it is.

I kind of remembered,it is close to the robot,face robot, and the left will be shelves,that's at the top of the key and lies,they can climb when you go down into the basement stairs.

B
Bill Gilbert 20.10.19

saa0891
Thank you very much. Helped. The place I missed)))

r
rosomaha7 20.10.19

Where is this place? Location is what?

I
Ingbelial 20.10.19

The people I immediately after leaving the bar moved to the Neighborhood. Now I can't find buddy. Mark shows that he is already in town, but it is not there. Can anyone tell me what to do next? Maybe restart the quest via console? ( And how to do it by the way?)

L
LordRegent303 20.10.19

Embelia
Hotel Rexford

I
Ingbelial 20.10.19

Mr_Maks_QOLDEN
The fact of the matter is that it is not there. The label shows if it is in a good Neighborhood. But when I go there I go on the map where the label for the territory. And around town it is not - I inspected and cleaned. As he vanished.

L
LordRegent303 20.10.19

Embelia
Try to sit somewhere else and wait another hour or so, then check. If I don't, I don't know

I
Ingbelial 20.10.19

Mr_Maks_QOLDEN
Failed. Perk VANS leads to good-Neighbourliness, but on the inside, writes that the straight path not found. XS what to do now.

I
Ivan Celykovskiy 20.10.19

Embelia
faced exactly the same problem... found a way, but he's not very honest.
1) Open console, write tcl (without the quotes) it includes a Ghost mode
2) Close the console
3) they Fly through the texture to the drinking Companion
4) Open the console and click on it with the mouse in the top console needs to show his id (0014729b)
5) Close the console
6) you Fly through the texture back to the Neighborhood
7) Open the console
8) Write moveto player (again, without quotes)
9) Close the console, pause off, and the Companion appears before us
10) Open the console
11) Click on the robot again, id disappears from the top of the console
12) Write tcl
13) Close the console
Voila, the quest you can go to pass=)
P. S. Achievement after these manipulations continue to work, checked.
P. P. S. it May seem that my statement has too many items, but I made it this way intentionally, in order to avoid unnecessary questions from the gifted personalities, thank you.

I
Ingbelial 20.10.19

Ivan Zelikovsky
Thank you very much! And then I have a quest for 3 days hung.

s
seitori.aum 20.10.19

saa0891
So what will happen if you leave yourself?

_
_Str75_ 20.10.19

seitori.aum
I tried to leave the robot yourself, but the quest is not zakryvaetsya and ostaetsa hanging with the inscription Optional. Sell Rufus. A conversation with onnym also nothing given, he just wants to sell the robot. Rufus high dobusiness until he gives you the 400 caps+free beer for the quest.

Had to do the following to close the quest: talk to the robot that leave it yourself and send it to the municipality. There sleep a couple of days until the robot dobiratsa. Then chat with the robot in the municipality until pop up this inscription:

The robot can also pick up some ammunition. Then tell him that it was sold and napravlyaetsya to the hotel. Will tapesense in the Neighborhood, there waiting a day or more to let the robot crawled to the door of the hotel. Put the tin in the hotel, tryndyat with Rufus, obtain a reward and the quest of zakryvaetsya. Every couple of days picking up buddy free beer from 10 to 20 bottles of each variety. And as I understand it, the game universe is scattered with recycled materials various alcohol that it is necessary to find and ship their robot. Then the assortment of free booze will be rastiratsa. Reza not yet opened, I can not check. This is just a guess.
The maximum that could squeeze with this quest. Maybe it would be possible to make it easier to Debica awards 400 caps+a free beer. Maybe there is another solution that allows you to close the quest and leave the robot yourself, not giving it to Rufus.

PS companions on this quest makes sense to take McCready, he loved these thieving tendencies, like digging graves in the final of the quest the Gilded grasshopper. Get a lot of approval on his part for such antics))
ZYY So the toad strangled rastovaca with this brewery))

N
Nassstya 20.10.19

Ivan Zelikovsky
thank you very much that helped.
All done but damn, after doing this quest still hear the motor of this robot, even though the quest has already passed.
There's nothing that can be done, right?

N
Necassalmor 20.10.19

Me and this buddy attacks. Can't help it. First time came I decided to keep it, then rebooted, and everything he hits on me constantly

F
Filipp Merkulov 20.10.19

PLEASE HELP!!Can not get this quest due to the fact that PAL is near the entrance to the hotel.Using the console tried,but he goes out of the hotel and again standing near the entrance.Talk does not work.Anyone know how to solve the problem?

N
Nick Vermut 20.10.19

Guys, I also have a problem with this quest. Maybe someone knows the answer?
The robot doesn't want to get out of the basement (which was originally). Walks, talks nonsense like good weather blah-blah-blah, and moving into the Neighborhood is going.
Watched the walkthrough, there should begin a dialogue with him, but unfortunately I have nothing happens. XS as it is from there out.
Is it possible to run the quest again or is there another solution?

F
Filipp Merkulov 20.10.19

Nick I Just Wins
I have exactly the same,but it is near the hotel

O
Olly-alpha 20.10.19

Philip Merkulov
And I'm standing outside the hotel, although it was sold to Rufus. Jobs hanging include buddy for Rufus. approx. how? Dialogue with them does not start. If you have already found a solution, could you share?

F
Filipp Merkulov 20.10.19

Olly-alpha
No,unfortunately not found.I hope Bethesda pofiksit this problem