3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LuNature 15.07.20 11:06 am

The choice of thermal paste for CPU and GPU

Choose thermal grease for video game systems.
Many recommend Arctic Cooling mx4, however, write on the forums that the thermal paste goes bad very quickly if the CPU temperature above 70 degrees.
Hybrid paste Noctua NT-H1 and the second version of NT-H2 released recently. Did not understand what the differences are, but many praise it. In tests of the second generation like sensitive better.
Keratherm KP-12 - Recommended for Macbook s and Apple technology. But little information about it.
KPT-8 has outlived itself and other firms are not considered since they are the least popular. But if you advise, then take a look.
PS Graphics do not know what to take.
Spoiler
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 15.07.20

The first time I heard the old for the MX4 .And evidence of her poor performance after 70 degrees.

b
bloomm 15.07.20

LuNature wrote:
Arctic Cooling mx4,
HER and take the analogs in this price and withdrawal is still possible thermal grizzly, its Chill Factor 3...
Mx is not when it fails, probably got the real stuff and not the MX here and whine.

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

GD900 use cheap and good )))

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
It's a lousy pasta here is a recent test of all !
https://overclockers.ru/lab/show/77303_6/testirovanie-termointerfejsov-chertova-djuzhina-termopast-i-intel-core-i7-5960h

L
LuNature 15.07.20

Masky76 wrote:
The first time I heard the old for the MX4 .And evidence of her poor performance after 70 degree
https://market.yandex.by/product--termopasta-arctic-mx-4-4-g/42830482/reviews?show-uid=15940477513311239113616001&track=srchlink&lr=157&text=mx4

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
The fact that it is worse than indicated MX4 !
In General, the best is GELID GC-Extreme it is much better MX4 and other the lowest temperature on it.

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

LuNature
The author take GELID GC-Extreme and not listening to mommy kalaritikos it is the best available.

z
zirack 15.07.20

Always take grey, what gets in stock. At the moment, a couple of syringes Evercool COMPOUND TC-03 in stock, 3.8 W/mK, and 50-180C. Gray is always more expensive than others, but always better. This was also grey, with silver, the firm don't remember. In two years, the percent not thickens, almost in the same form it was.
This pasta for a year on percent, not yet dismantled, according to the temperature all the rules.
On the GPU the same masuques, if necessary, what difference does it smear. No problems with the spacers, or rather with their complete absence in the stores.

A
AnPei 15.07.20

In December 2019 on the chip card caused the thermal grease Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut until dismantled worthlessness - all normal .

R
Ryazancev 15.07.20

LuNature
See for yourself. Either Noctua Take or Thermalright (there are Many different levels). Right now I use Zalman STC-9. Cryonaut I got from abrasiva-dumb naked chips GPU smear.

R
RikoChiko 15.07.20

Have MaddyMurk is a good comparison thermopaste.

z
zirack 15.07.20

Recochica wrote:
Have MaddyMurk is a good comparison thermopaste.
No good, none of the comparison time. In the header KPT-8 has outlived its usefulness, it was always shit on a temporary measure. Two months later, it turns into clay, and of any characteristics of speech can not be. A temporary extension independently, it turns out, empirically, how many have a particular pasta until you lose viscosity. Fresh are all good, 1-3 degrees difference, but the test of time stand all the expensive paste. Some budget pasta can hold and a year or two without losing viscosity.

b
bazilews 15.07.20

Use Thermal Grizzly Aeronaut and CPU and a video card...
No problems with overheating never...

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

Ryazancev
Zalman is now Chinese crap and not as before Korean was (((

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

zirack
There are so little searched for )))

R
Ryazancev 15.07.20

X_ray_83
Not burovi. Korean right now. Too lazy to take a picture. Even with the Manager niksa had a fight, he was speaking Chinese. In fact Korea. It concerns a new line of STC. Replaced the stock paste on Gnilopyat Aurus Extreme 1080 ti to STC-9, a Score of minus 9 degrees + low rpm fans. I.e. the test is not objective, because the difference of speed fans around 400-500 rpm.

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

Ryazancev
I have a Chinese STG2 here reviews !
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar100731.htm
Although I was Korean !

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

Ryazancev
Trust me this brand is generally no PSU after a cheap and reduced quality in buildings and Tempesta,
the label even made in Japan will not help this company ! Much of the slag they rivet with his cheaper all that is possible.

R
Ryazancev 15.07.20

X_ray_83
Listen. I know about the STG-2 Korean and not. Over me. Why would I at my age trendet? I say to you reasonably. This company was able now to rise from oblivion. You can not say about other more hyped.

L
Leo_game 15.07.20

Put mx4 on the graphics card a week fired, or rather 5pcs DRMOS
when I removed the cooling pasta was ejected as mucus from high temperatures
on GP not to put!