3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikitaBorisov 15.07.20 11:10 am

Victory in the pool, with one approach (Grand Theft Auto 4)

In game statistics in the category account there is a point of Victories in the pool with one approach.
But if in the game you will be able to throw all the balls that even the opponent a single shot won't do anything in statistics but winning will not increase.
In the English version of this item is Pool clearances from break, and then 8-ku it is necessary to throw in the first blow.
In the Internet I found only one video Speranta, which could drive 8-ku, but what I was trying to repeat, I couldn't do it.

If the statistics has a point, he also needs to be workable for mere mortals, otherwise what's the point to add that the Internet has made just 1 person.
Or again, statistics lie, and the conditions must be different (as for example item eaten donut really counts eaten peanuts, and doughnuts all in the game).
Maybe someone worked to realize this point in the statistics, please share your experience.

4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.07.20

Well, information about it really is almost none. At foreign forums people asked the same question, but no conclusions no, because it's interesting the three dudes on the planet. In General, the video is clearly visible. Need any calculation (after all, in GTA 4 the physics quite realistic) and luck, I think.

But with nuts - it's a translation error, Yes. After all, the game translated 1S, and they have all through the ass.

N
NikitaBorisov 15.07.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Here is the second video in the Internet, where such move cranked.

The thought creeps in that this mouse do not work at all, I think the right stick on a gamepad.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.07.20

In General, of course, Yes. You have to beat the second-to-nose ball, behind which sits the 8-ka, not touching adjacent balls. On YouTube are already in this pool guy shows how to make this maneuver. He says even with practice, this will not be easy to implement.

Well, about management is also true. There are the same type of surgical precision. If I ever replay the game (on PC), then I'll try to remember to repeat this theme =)

d
dilat 15.07.20

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
still, in GTA 4 the physics quite realistic
But this is clearly not true for the local pool