3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kriegschwarz 20.10.19 10:44 am

Where obedennyi the point? (Killzone: Shadow Fall)

Heil comrades, I bought so my friend плойку4, and I hboks Onet. I come to him to poigrati in Killzone, type ex with grafonom (lchshe than on a PC!!!111). But the promised but I never saw the level of graphics the game is inferior to games in 2007,again, all the soap + curve animation characters. With hboks Onet all better as there is direct 11.1 (and post screenshots). I say more the picture 360 box will be approximately at the level of the picture плойки4,by direct.

11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr.Mengele 20.10.19

the lool!!! Igor will not like the graphics!!!

j
jml_egor10 20.10.19

Lord, on this forum alone children?

L
Last Engineer 20.10.19

With kruzisom there is nothing to compare ETOGES Countess herself. So then malzoni purely a console approach to the picture. Fat Tosh is convinced that on the PS4 the best graphene ever

g
gloccc 20.10.19

Kriegschwarz
the graphics on the plates we can not , but hboks van Kal

K
Kerenskiy 20.10.19

Lord, let not the main thing in games these graphics, the main thing is design kill himself in his topomorphy the face. Look for the same Dark Souls, there the finest design, and the technology level PS2

k
k- boxer 20.10.19

k
k- boxer 20.10.19

k
k- boxer 20.10.19

k
k- boxer 20.10.19

Grafona say no? Author rogue and a bottom which with the help of photoshop specifically hackneyed picture.

B
BloodRodent 20.10.19

about the graphics,I went through this game like 20 times probably played at the beginning on normal TV ,then plasma,then on a small TV ,in short, found the soap only on a small TV and the usual plasma was normal ( plasma supports full hd 1020p ) about Laje Yes it is,and what you want ? the game did in a hurry was an error but would put the game 9.4 out of 10

D
DayPsycho 20.10.19

Just started yesterday to pass! Soap yet) Passed level 2!