3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr kinozhnic 15.07.20 11:20 am

Weapons , inventory, to throw away not needed? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Guys , please tell me how to take lying on the ground weapons , if it says "NO PLACE" I can't throw away don't need arms to free up space how to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.09.20

Alexander kinozhnic
These are bullets, weapons can't be thrown away as well as pick up

A
ArikAndAnzorik 30.09.20

Alexander kinozhnic
Uh... If they say there's no place, you should rejoice, not try to throw it away. This is not some resident, there are certain items that you have to collect, and when you collect the maximum bottles, you can not pick up more. If you've collected the maximum amount of scotch, you can't pick up more scotch.

O
Olfed2000 30.09.20

ArikAndAnzorik
It's about the fact that if the gun is clogged with space, and comes across a weapon better, how to get rid of old weapons to take a new one.

E
Evil Clown 30.09.20

Olfed2000
All weapons are improving on the job, how can it be better? All found weapons are stored in a backpack, you can find a holster for quick access, so as not to climb into it constantly. Why throw something away?

O
Olfed2000 30.09.20

Evil Clown
That's right, but that's not what this is about. All found weapons they stock, which need to improve, but in the initial chapters of the game, the enemies meet improved rifles and out of habit there is a natural desire to throw away his not pumped weapons and take an improved option, but as in the usual shooters, there is no such opportunity - you need to improve what is in the backpack.

E
Evil Clown 30.09.20

Olfed2000
Yes, that's the way it is.