3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur Chudnenko 20.10.19 10:44 am

The game won't start... Help fix it! (Watch_Dogs 2)

Can you tell what's the matter? Yesterday game was fine, worked perfectly. But after the next exit from the game is stupidly stopped running. The window with the game logo and everything - nothing in the process has hung for a few seconds and disappeared... not Even a black screen (like many before departure) no. I can not understand in what business. Reset already, a C++ library re-downloaded all to no purpose... however, I really have not set the setting computer does not change. This is stupid. I will be glad if prompt )

Perfomance of my PC:

Percents: Intel Core i5-3570K
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics card: GTX 760
System: Windows 10
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
POBWNK 20.10.19

the game is licensed?
try to run with the-nosplash parameter

you can move the config file:
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2\WD2_GamerProfile.xml

or save
uplay-folder\savegames\user-id\

and fresh antivirus too see if the exe file was infected

A
Artur Chudnenko 20.10.19

I have pirates, but I have already solved the problem. Just had to remove the folder anti-cheat and add in the shortcut properties in the target field -eac_launcher. So the topic is closed.

R
Rottan 20.10.19

And all of these problems in the 10 Wines. ) Reinstall the game.

r
romius30 20.10.19

Same problem on Windows 7, pirates, everything worked perfectly, but a couple of days ago just stopped running, logo appears, loads a little and that's it,the app comes

Updated: Oh, thank you Arthur Chudnenko, prescribed in the shortcut properties -eac_launcher all started)

i
ilgo 20.10.19

And I does not register in the shortcut properties in the target field -eac_launcher. What's the problem?

S
ShustrikvsAll 20.10.19

ilgo
after the quotes put a space then-eac_launcher to save you need administrator rights.
I added - did not help me....
UPDATED all start.
here подробнееhttp://forums.playground.EN/watch_dogs_2/tech/ne_zapuskaetsya_protsess_ischezaet-928880/

i
ilgo 20.10.19

Thank you! I will try...

T
THE_MOL 20.10.19

And what about the license holders(the pirates)?All the steps tried,threw the tablet in the root of the game,cut out the anti-cheat,pointed the way, etc. Began to write that there is no anti-cheat and no disc inserted.Already furious.
PS Rocked Repack from Mechanics,Hatab and Fredome,there is no anti-cheat

H
Hedgeonic 20.10.19

Include Wath_Dogs 2, it runs, appears sound, black screen and after crashes to desktop. What to do?

I
Igor Sobolev 20.10.19

Hedgeonic
the same problem what to do?

A
Alvin71 20.10.19

Can someone help me. The black screen was also. win10 5820k gtx1080 . Removed file (AnselSDK64.dll) from the bin folder .

A
Alvin71 20.10.19

Game - license.

H
Hedgeonic 20.10.19

Igor Sobolev
I still haven't decided

k
kamikazzii 20.10.19

I also fucked a black screen and thrown out of the game I rolled back the nvidia driver to 382.53 now everything is OK

M
Muhammadali Spartak 20.10.19

Alvin71
I tried for days to find the answer to the usual question bitch!!!! how to run this game downloaded from torrents from mechanics. how many video reviews I watched on YouTube and everything was solid fecal mass!!!! I almost bought the game for 2K rubles!!!!!! bitch 2K!!!!!! thank you dude you saved my money and nerves))) very grateful!

I
Igor Sobolev 20.10.19

kamikazzii
how to do it?

s
stanok40rus 20.10.19

Igor Sobolev
More pirates start to need the Internet disable, when exposed to the Internet does not start

A
AnKalisto 20.10.19

Alvin71
Thank you!

_
_Doom 20.10.19

Alvin71
now it seems not to do the high-RES screenshots, or my guesses at the file name not correct)
but the game runs)

A
ALEXANDER_12345 20.10.19

I have the FIRST TOO, NOT ZAPOSTILI THIS GAME BUT THEN I turned OFF INTERNET AND the GAME STARTED to RUN BUT THEN was a BLACK SCREEN AND it's NOT DEPARTURE NOTHING had the TASK MANAGER to SUMMON HELP , I HAVE IT NOT ONLY ON THIS GAME AND ALSO The Witcher 3 , Far Cry Primal ,Sleeping Dogs , I already updated the video driver rest of the drivers , tried the optimal settings to set the video driver tried the old version to install and I tried compatibility nothing helps please help please I do it put ...