3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Satsang 15.07.20 11:22 am

Question 2: the caves and graves. (Diablo 2)

The questions are:
1.Why are some caves glow after Stripping and some don't?
2.May sound stupid, but does the opening of the coffins and crypts of the gaming world?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 15.07.20

SRAS where and what locations
some locations as I recall brightened a little after cleaning, and usually it was related to the job in the 1st act of the original diablo2

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.07.20

1. Lights up after clearing only the first dungeon - on the instructions of Acare. It toscriptvalue event.
2. Yes, it does. Open another coffin in the world of the game becomes one opened the coffin anymore. Before rejoining the game.

S
Satsang 15.07.20

Sanchez Ramirez
1.Thank you
2.This is understandable))) And NPC, or the reputation of any? Or is there such?

U
Uncle Fred 15.07.20

In the upper basin flooding for some!))
No, mister, the reputation here is affected by other things...

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.07.20

D2 - the game is old and beautiful in its simplicity. All interactions with NPCs are linear and have no effect.

It's in Grim Dawn in some places, you can take some decisions (but there are cardinal changes it is not responsible).

[
[_JENKA_] 15.07.20

MrFreezy
an autopsy is affected and how. on the way to andariel, I have more stuff knocked out with these pieces than with the boss himself. same story with mapom. open up everything in its path

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

All interactions with NPCs are linear and have no effect.
Sanchez Ramirez, really? :D as for me, we need a little more gentle wording. ;-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.07.20

the caves and mushrooms...

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.07.20

They say if you open enough of the coffins, you can dig up the old PG, no drop mules and flawed stones as a key-item.

S
Satsang 15.07.20

Thanks for the explanation of the new) (I, MrFreezy)

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

dig out the old PG
Wisdom Ondal, and without Firka.. *cry*
;D

N
Navos 15.07.20

Satsang wrote:
The questions are:
1.Why are some caves glow after Stripping and some don't?
2.May sound stupid, but does the opening of the coffins and crypts of the gaming world?
1. Because in some caves prorostayut luminous Russula. And after cleaning they Shine brighter.
2. Affected, namely, thus increasing the entropy of the game world.

S
Satsang 15.07.20

Наvoс And what it is, the entropy of the game world?)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.07.20

Satsang
you just did, you bastard

S
Satsang 15.07.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Not rogatica please. I haven't myslenski... Explain though...

N
Navos 15.07.20

Satsang
Consider the situation in the context of the gaming room. For example you create a game on the server, choose the difficulty, coming up with the title playroom, password if necessary and click Create. If you do not go into technical wilds - next generated world randomname pattern with certain parameters, then you go into the game with your character.

Everything about the game world, is in a certain state - quests, waypoint, Shrine, mobs, objects on the map, including the coffins and crypts of which you asked. Your every interaction with the outside world - whether it's kicked the fallen or the broken urn, or the movement of your character in a few pixels - all this increases entropy, that is, the degree of disorder of a closed system (games room).

For clarity, can be considered globally, for example the entropy in the context of your character. The minimum entropy (reference) - when you start a new character of 1st level and will create them the first game room. In the future, it will tend to infinity, even in an era when your character becomes non-ladder'ing a dwarf.

U
Uncle Fred 15.07.20