3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 15.07.20 11:22 am

Why is it recommended not to replay? (Detroit: Become Human)

themselves developed, and a lot players also recommend the first passage not to replay individual chapters, even if you do not like the ending of the Chapter. why? he followed this advice,but I wonder why so
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 15.07.20

SkyraX
I had a case when he interrogated the captured deviant,
Spoileron shot and shot Connor. I pereproshel this point to
Spoilering survived, but when
Spoilering came to visit Kama, seeing Connor was surprised because
Have spoilerized as Connor started up a bullet in the head. That has turned out a bug .

S
SkyraX 15.07.20

Nicholas Unwavering
I follow the recommendations and not pereprohozhu and I'm and in that moment I have 1 times by default

Have spoilerville so that Connor survived, caught and took back to his cell

although in the 1st mission

Have spoilerfree so that the girl survived, but Connor jumped off the roof with Daniel

P
Protocol10 15.07.20

SkyraX
themselves developed, and a lot players also recommend the first passage not to replay individual chapters, even if you do not like the ending of the Chapter. why? he followed this advice,but I wonder why so

Because periplocoideae will do nothing if you do not understand how this may ultimately for the end to influence. Why waste time to lose for preprohormone. Here when will pass the first time already more or less in the same picture will emerge. But beyond understanding the ending you'll be thinking that if you separate the episodes supposedly okay will play, and the ending will be good, but it's not.

S
SkyraX 15.07.20

Protocol10
well then, and I will continue to play "what will be will be", by the way
Spoilers episode where Kera with Alice looking for the house, somehow intuitively went to the Laundry room and still stole the clothes of both, then decided to look in the shop and everything is so happened that the food was not stolen,or used campaign kicked because was in sight, but a toy for Alice stole, then decided the girl to throw off banks and stole 40$, and then apologized to Alice that she was used to, went in disguise to the hotel and a girl we spent the night in a hotel, I her to sleep and gave lay beside her, the end of the episode. Replay did not, but looked on YouTube and the other variants of this episode, I mine the ending of the episode I liked the most, don't look ahead, only alternative options of the future developments of the episode, which has already passed, but its never pereigral

D
Durka bezveruishix 15.07.20

I Escape Punishment and Alice from Connor(4-5 mission)Pereprohodil 5 times to kill these two and not to pass this line Only a detective and a revolution No Family!!!

M
Mephistoz 06.03.21

Durka bezveruishix
Why would you have to replay it 5 times, if you could, if you wanted, just deliberately not squeeze qte while chasing this family and then they would have been killed?