3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 15.07.20 10:20 pm

The Fate Of Berengar (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Berengar alive? there is a quest to find his sword, or drawing it will be in the expansion?
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark537 15.07.20

now the Kent developers run across all the info you provide. In the addon the word is kind of archaic picked up

D
Dzhoel Miller 15.07.20

Pacman1
Solargirl meets Berengar, but he hates the witchers and was glad to meet an old friend. Berengar and Geralt admits that he worked with the Salamanders and that it no longer intends to carry out their dirty work.
Berengar decided on a serious conversation with Geralt. Telling him his pain and hatred to this society that he no longer wants to work on Aveda, and agreed to the justice of an old friend. Geralt is faced with a choice:
1)Geralt releases Berengar.
2)Geralt kills Berengar.
If you let Berengar, he went to the Old HOMESTEAD to help Geralt. After defeating Avedon, he leaves. So alive of course, if you let him =) as for the addon I don't think he will be there...

B
BadEvgen 15.07.20

How many times have not played the first part but battle with the last boss, always Berengar dies. I've tried to save him.

P
Phantom2014 15.07.20

Most likely he is presumed dead , because the defense of the fortress he was not involved and except for 1 part it does not appear

i
icebear2 15.07.20

In blood and wine in any even the Witcher 1, but who.

D
Dzhoel Miller 15.07.20

Phantom2014
And where does the protection of the fortress, he went on his way and no one knows where he went!?

D
Dzhoel Miller 15.07.20

BadEvgen
And I have always survived it =)

A
Atlante 15.07.20

icebear2
There are still other schools: Bears, Cats, Griffins and Snakes. And as for the wolves, Vesemir said that in addition to Berengar he's not seen anyone for 10 years, but 10 years is not a term for the Witcher?

X
X7Combinator 15.07.20

BadEvgen
Need sorcerer pumped airdam under the owl to knock and not to give him up. Timing: started to get up, the aard.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 15.07.20

icebear2
Hmm...maybe this will be Geralt...

D
Dzhoel Miller 15.07.20

Pavel0198
lol =)

i
icebear2 15.07.20

Pavel0198
You're into. 8(

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 15.07.20

icebear2
Well, you just wrote such nonsense.

S
Sasha Berezovskiy 15.07.20

Atlante
Snakes and cats schools were destroyed , about it goes in the second part and third

P
Phantom2014 15.07.20

Pigius

About the fate of Berengar's hard to say anything definite because a story character is not spelled out until the end. 1 option he's dead. 2 option he left is not known where. Option 3 he ceased to be alone and started to chat with the other witchers from the fortress . In favor of option 3 include a letter from the fortress. Because in part 1 Berengar knows Geralt personally , and in writing, after 1 of the shows znakostvo personal with Geralt.

D
DeadMan451 15.07.20

In General, apparently, on a plan of developers, Berengar in the 1st part should not survive. The fact that the battle with Avedon, with some of the actions of the player, he can survive an unplanned exploit. Otherwise, after a win with him although it would be possible to talk normally. Well, at least thanks to him to say. He has the same dialogues after the battle just yet, and even glitches that will not be blamed - they just were not written, because nobody thought he this fight will survive.

R
Recruit_Main 15.07.20

maybe...

z
zotac17 15.07.20

I read somewhere that in General, game series the Witcher, originally wanted to focus on Berengar. Type the Witcher-a hermit, a lone wolf and all, but later made on the books of Sapkowski - Geralt about. In General, it would be nice to see him, for me a very interesting and unrevealed character, perfectly accustomed and in the 3rd part.

D
DeadMan451 15.07.20

zotac17
As I read in the distant 200хз-a year (long ago, Geeta was! and like, just yesterday the first part came out, not even HER!) initially, the first game wanted to do about a brand new character-the Witcher - it is possible that echoes of this early script we see in Berengar.

V
VioO 15.07.20

much time passed first Witcher,first find out what Berengar can stay alive..wow