3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexam850 15.07.20 10:21 pm

A new game+. Mode weapons. (Metro Exodus)

Hello people. There are a couple of questions on this regime about weapons. I put all modification were opened during the second pass, but on the Volga as was used the first time the workbench is opened all the improvements only for the costume, for the weapons necessary on new to search and install. Is this normal or is it a bug? And the question about the crossbow Helsing, if you choose it, it will be like a Woman a third weapon to go? And upgrades are available?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_RF 15.07.20

With weapons this is a bug . I heard somewhere that this is associated with saving. I litsuha and all the same. There were a few patches, why not corrected XS. The crossbow would be the third weapon, but not to upgrade to the location where it appears, so that the sense special in it.

A
Alexam850 15.07.20

Thanks for the reply. I hope you found some of the similar themes, it says you need to disable cloud saving, so I did and the new game after the release of Anna, I had the trunks, which ended the game. And even the gas mask remained pumped that with armor. So here's the thing.

O
OkeaN 20.08.22

Bug still :(