3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stenli_Ipkis 15.07.20 10:32 pm

How to understand what art is better (Diablo 2)

Hi. pass by AMA on Helle. crits ~50% attack speed with other artifacts at +55%. If you do not take into account immunol to lightning and beat multiatom the crowd given the penetration and Crete is still better shadow bow and if you hit a single target for example a skill with elemental damage racked it better than matriarchal?
Just don't fumble any more DMG listed on the Hella resists - elemental or physical
90 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-Fox 15.07.20

Stenli_Ipkis
physical damage valued more. It can be enhanced more using the might aura merc 2акта nightmare (offensive merc). Also increases physical damage Dexterity: every dexterity stat +1% to physics. Well, even the crits amplify only the physical component of your damage. In this case, the lightning damage from the weapon by the Amazon, not much will disperse, therefore the furnace it is the priority of physics.

S
Stenli_Ipkis 15.07.20

Thank you man! z.s. hilarious avatar you have=)

T
T-Fox 15.07.20

Stenli_Ipkis
If you start to play on the server, then for 20 purefoy stones will be able to barter a unique crossbow "Buriza-Do Kyanon". Though he is slower bows shoots, but demany and cheap. For 20 more stones you can buy rune pul and upgrade the crossbow recipe for Cuba "1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon". Damage will be even greater, but the requirements for strength/agility/level will grow, too.

S
SifLao 15.07.20

How.. I'm jealous.. this Celica... Many will understand.

y
ya_RAQ 15.07.20

))

T
T-Fox 15.07.20

SifLao
Yes, any experience can not be compared with the new experiences. That feeling when you discover something new and, in your opinion, iMovie... This mini victory in D2, it's a strange joy to detail. Yeah, it was fun.
And then you grow up and deprive the fun of others by telling them more than they asked for. A kind of Mini Grinch Diablo 2. ;)

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

T-Fox, in this context you had to say lightning, of course! what a question! )))

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

Stenli_Ipkis, buy a Windforce bow in chat. write n WF, vawa cena?.
ps I do not know the price )

F
Fanat Obsesseda 15.07.20

There are suspicions that Possessed the same rolls D2))
You write in such chalice - n WF, vawa cena?
And here comes into play the Maestro imeets9 takoi luk, za LoHM @tdam )))
And you're like Oh my God where shall I such riches to get?, but there is already a guide on the classic litter in the bins available.
Obsessed wrote:
ps I do not know the price )
A standard maneuver to sell more expensive wants ))))

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

Fan Obsessed, it is suspected that On-hold paklepa hour quake3-map after work, waited for the Wake-up+feeding small conductive and comes with both to guate. :-)

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

attack speed with other artifacts at +55%
Stenli_Ipkis, listen to, and what kind of art do you use? and why is this?

S
Stenli_Ipkis 15.07.20

Use unik javelin with 15% of Latin resist the creeps. The Assembly with him, even hell bosses ramshackle cabin ~10 sec of Latin skill which surfaced on 18 LVL. accordingly a little disappointed in the onion Amazon, I guess in pvp can still haul ranged attacks, but still use the bow against the light of immunol.

Yesterday found a new bow, unik. it was a beautiful, cooler than the shadow. Got lucky with the location of dories. when I go to the tomb do not make even 1 step, literally, only 4 of the teleport from the staff and here I am already in the hole where he lives. with 10 runs yesterday found the bow, rage mage seems to be called unique and your booking with 3 sockets =0.
Ronsard did not seem to work in magical and other so inserted a shael for the FHR. I hope I'm not wrong, it reduces stunlock not only after the attacks but after passion of evasion for evasion. inject more HP and these passives not much. should now to live longer.

This is my first playthrough on normal. mainly for manipulations with the cube when I learned the recipes. But it was the right runes for AP elite only appear on Helle, so, alas, for me it will remain as AP art with the exceptional +% ED

S
Stenli_Ipkis 15.07.20

my wealth. Luke looks up soon =)

N
Navos 15.07.20

Stenli_Ipkis
The best option IMHO is to get kryponite type Windforce or Buriza-Do Kyanon, but already there is to watch and study materiel in terms of IAS breaks. Quite envious of you, TC.

m
minovalo 15.07.20

Being a Nuba from lokalizovannaya of tremosine. Was not long ago.

[
[_JENKA_] 15.07.20

spambot575124
dude writes that VF cratonic...where the downs...)

N
Navos 15.07.20

[_JENKA_]
WF - cratonic, which nafig not surrendered, except krapo-PVM-bosanac on multishot.

There is an alternative view?

where the downs...)
And it's written by the guy who creates threads about WW beaver poizon charmane vs mobs.

m
minovalo 15.07.20

WF vs Faith or shit at the fan.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.07.20

This topic is of course not enough.
By the way, what sent Buriza in the category krapo uniques? In the early patches because yuzali.

O
Obsessed 15.07.20

Stenli_Ipkis, so you then all your gear whether voiced by: shapan, sash, watches, pongki.. can advise that!
ring.the PGK