3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SifLao 15.07.20 10:36 pm

Go hardcore, or what (Diablo 2)

Hi. Interest in Diablo faded, especially with the new season. Thought, hardcore luccoli to run.. Well that was not boring.. need to find someone.

In short.. go to pass HC without Inca, taxi and other assistance. At a slow pace. Normal-Hell.
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 15.07.20

SifLao wrote:
Interest in Diablo faded, especially with the new season
I thought reset to the contrary to add optimism to catch with some random mobsa SODEC! And you see even before the reset so good enough emerged.

S
SifLao 15.07.20

all party ready

[
[_JENKA_] 15.07.20

SifLao
th going to download it? element bow or cartoons?

S
SifLao 15.07.20

[_JENKA_]
streyf)

R
RomanMixed 10.11.21

Hooray, I finally passed Hell Hardcore, and in general I passed the game for the first time without ever dying!)
Thank you all who instructed, prompted, I was a diligent student and turned from a complete noob, at least into a half-cub, and maybe more, although, of course, I am far, far away from the "fathers" :)
Medium gear, what I managed to find and bargain for

ps .: but why else, at least half-cub:
I play further, went to the Cow level, everything is fine.
I think we need to start another character, but decided to fly around all the bosses once again ...
This shouldn't have been the last game of this sorceress, but ...

support it like ... who doesn't mind

p
pirya 10.11.21

RomanMixed They
baked at the entrance to the throne: D In short, the magicians threw hell, you could throw it off at the malach, well, you could still have time to drink a fulka, but the effect of surprise, it happens, you always need to be vigilant at the entrance)

R
RomanMixed 10.11.21

pirya
Yes, they are also extra fast and resistant to frost, so I could get stuck from frozen armor and I could have them, but everything is so fused that they are right at the entrance
Yes, I assumed that there might be mobs there, the experience of flying on Baal is there. I thought birds or vampires - they are slow, souls - I will have time to drink a can of lightning damage, there could be small ones, but I also managed to get away from them. I didn't even have time to check the mobs, so I could restart the map, and then yes, the effect of surprise, extrafast and did not freeze. In general, it did not succeed ...

3m3m 10.11.21

RomanMixed
zawem bit mefa spikom a ne iceblastom ????????

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.11.21

RomanMixed
decent people do not go to the xc just like that under the amplifa.
There, snakes could have spawned - a couple of copies - a hit of the rekoveri and now they charge the magpie together, while the merk actively cuts the Stygian dollars that have already stuck to you on the other side; DD

R
RomanMixed 10.11.21

3m3m is a
habit with PG, since iceblast did not pump here, because there is no reset of stats, ice bolt was pumped at the beginning and then as a synergy)

R
RomanMixed 10.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
yes I just ask (see)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

RomanMixed, the first thought was: "how did it happen that you took a couple of steps in their direction, and not teleport from them ??" )) gz with rip, cool, need to estimate the skills, maybe I will also blizzard + fw sip .. on the software ofc; D
PS pawemoo bjew Mepha spikom ??? D

R
RomanMixed 10.11.21

Obsessed
by inertia, then after one hit, the oculus teleported into them too)