3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry12111 15.07.20 10:37 pm

Flights on the new hardware GeForce GTX 1650

My Istria
I bought a new laptop in the CSN Acer Aspire 7
Characteristics in the photo , the Witcher 3, Falaut 4, and others games with more or less rules out graphics simple with no error , black screen, Desk , end.
But the fact that they have to go on this gland and the bad , is the Windows 10 , I this is already the 3rd day , Someone faced with similar ?

27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZLomonosov 10.05.22

What they wrote here also did
Not a fig
I’m doing diagnostics or any
problems I’m testing memory too, there are no problems, I’m just xs already so desperate that pipets
1 is the only game that doesn’t crash is Diablo 3 departures)

P
Pavel Rally 10.05.22

ZLomonosov
If a clean reinstallation of Windows did not help, then the problem is in the hardware, do you have spare parts? Start changing individually to identify the problem. Write in detail all the characteristics, especially the power supply and RAM. Can the MSI Afterburner program reduce the frequency of the video card, it will heat up less, what is the temperature now? Turn on the 60 fps limit.

Z
ZLomonosov 10.05.22

I'll try. I’ll write off right away how the
Driver tried all versions up to 2020.
For a couple of hours everything was fine, but in the end it just threw out.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

ZLomonosov
As an option - increase the paging file. When there is not enough RAM, the paging file from the hard disk is used in addition to it. But there is no guarantee that there will be no friezes, since the paging file, and Windows, and the game are on the same hard disk. Still it would be necessary to look at what frequency the RAM is running

f
frendzy 14.05.22

sadness
means laptops are not for games

01001000 01101001 14.05.22

Frendzy wrote:
sadness
means laptops are not for games
Cheap no. I don't even know how much to dump, I think at least 120 thousand for a gaming laptop. I sat behind a little thing in 35k. High latency, weak processor, video card gag. Deshman is all there from advertising - 2 cores, 4 gigs, a game card. And given that prices have risen, then the campaign and more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.05.22

Frendzy
I remember gaming laptops back in 2008 saw for 86 thousand rubles.