3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 20.10.19 10:47 am

So I'm a vampire or a werewolf? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have long been cured of lycanthropy and became a vampire, but the guards somehow, sometimes, repeating that they didn't like my wolf smirk. I understand this happens when we have lycanthropy. But it as you understood are long gone.

Question ...

It must be so or a bug?
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan313 20.10.19

A bug which needs to be

M
Marquess 20.10.19

Ivan313

And does it not cure?

D
DEVI 20.10.19

Marquess
start a new game

N
Natsu_Zirok 20.10.19

Marquess
A replica of scripted conditions, the conditions replica becomes available, and will no longer be blocked. So to speak of the habits of the wolf's blood. The grin remained as a habit =D

c
cygan 20.10.19

Marquess
You vaporating. How many years of playing... in the effects look. Left from obra - bug - a new game (or the prog clean save might help). If there is nothing of magnetikov - it means everything as written above, kekui sit on =)

S
Sheril 20.10.19

the guards pinned

M
Marquess 20.10.19

Roma

Nothing remains of the werewolf )

M
Mapc 20.10.19

Marquess
Well, lycanthropy can and disposed of, but the fur that you have not shaved after he grew up)))

M
Marquess 20.10.19

Mars

By the way, I began to hear this to say: Is that your fur out of your ears sticking out?

A
Anzhelika04 20.10.19

Marquess
a bug which the developers 9 years too lazy to cure. in statistics, you werewolf be considered a will. Statistics regarding this can be fixed with a console command PlayerIsWerewolf Set to 0. But the dialogues there is nothing you can do. Is that line not to pass.

M
Marquess 20.10.19

Анжелика04

thanks for the clarification. If so, then do not care

W
Waffen 20.10.19

I have such a bug)) I Have legate Rikke is silent like a rock and doesn't give the main quest.That only did not do...(