3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerwant007 15.07.20 10:42 pm

Search mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Hey stalkers brothers (and sisters too). Here's the thing. Shares on different sites and looking at fashion, I noticed a couple of assemblies 2 features. 1) vansat in the head 2) the Necessity of pressing after the download is complete. Separately these mods I find, alas I couldn't, all hope for you. And if you do find a separate mod for changing the TTK, faster it will do great. (Because in the PM that I have enemies, enemies that I could literally mow in short burst 3 rounds at close range, however, ers is the emphasis on fat in the direction of the NPS, i.e. not only that they kill more than you, and the weapon sideways to the impossibility (in the beginning of the game with the PM God forbid 2 of the eight bullets will hit the target at a distance of 15-20 meters, and there are times when you shoot a single machine at a distance of 30-50m and the bullets are flying anywhere but not at the enemy)). Wanted to put a Final fix, but was unable to make friends with fix the graphics and weapons from stalkee
1 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 15.07.20

Gerwant007
Well vansat in the head easy to organize, just increasing the damage multiplier to the head in the file m_stalker.ltx and mod download you can easily download.