3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fakilZ 15.07.20 10:43 pm

Help with place of profit (Mad Max)

in this place I can't find the scrap, 2 found, a third don't know where all clambered under each corner climbed, don't know where to find it?Help pliz

17 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Britvich 15.07.20

I have the same problem, the campaign bug(

f
fakilZ 15.07.20

Eugene Britvic
Yes no can still stashed well

A
Aleksey43 15.07.20

On the hill above the tent in the box. Climb to the right of the bridge. There should be a little jump.

E

Aleksey43
thanks, I'll try. Another problem with one seat gain. In the center of the Black womb near the road in a big container pool can't open in any way, Want a harpoon (2 EQ.) open, and he not shoots

v
vladikr 15.07.20

A small level of harusi.

R
RoMAN1612 15.07.20

In the game all the scrap, emblems Clema(Scrotus) and relics of the past are present at 100%, missing no. I collected all if something can't find - look carefully.

A
Abibas25 15.07.20

Spoiler

fakilZ

E

Who knows as to these two places to get?

M
MikeGarret 15.07.20

Eugene Britvic
Place of booty, which is outside the map you cleaned during a job or mission.
Another under a rock.
Spoiler

E

MikeGarret
Thank you so much!!!

E

Can't open the container! The harpoon is not induced at the target!

M
MikeGarret 15.07.20

Eugene Britvic
Came to this place, the container was opened.
Spoiler

E

MikeGarret
Maybe not the place. There the container is closed and on it painted red paint two crosses X. What is most interesting, in the territory of Brochures the same container is opened without problems.

M
MikeGarret 15.07.20

Eugene Britvic
Yes, messed up place. But harpoon 1-th level.
Spoiler

D
Dima Hitrun 15.07.20

Guys help me too!Urgently need a screenshot of the place having lived in the great white, where 6 scrap should be collected in locations colossus in the lower right corner!really help the whole cave was searched, nowhere 6 scrap.

s
senya639 15.07.20

Dima Hitron
There at the end of the cave a narrow passage in the rock.It is hard to see because it's yellow not marked.

L
LegoIN45 15.07.20

Explain: This box is above on the rocks to get to it you need to (please!) To JUMP , I myself was shocked when I learned that pseudococaine poignance has the ability to jump, but press the left CTRL and see for yourself. We are in the process of the story no one will say, I can only say that there is evasion by a space