3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Price Ground 15.07.20 10:44 pm

Advise me the game

Hello people. Advise me a game with an interesting plot. Without: science fiction and fantasy. Preferably medieval
12 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 15.07.20

Price Ground
Without: science fiction and fantasy.
Preferably medieval

From an action RPG:
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Game series Assassin's Creed. Part to the Origins.
FOR HONOR
From strategy:
Stronghold
Cossacks
ETW
From gradeseparated:
ANNO
Foundation

C
Chekannaya Moneta 15.07.20

Price Ground
Price Ground wrote:
game with an interesting plot. Without: science fiction and fantasy. Preferably medieval
Mount & Blade. First! She's 10 years old already, but in terms of immersion and plot it, as it is dubbed in Russian language.
Then should wait for the release of Russian voice for Mount & Blade 2 and play it. The voice acting is expected and this will enable you to fully understand the story.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance to play kategoricheski not suggest. First crude hack from a group of highly conceited of the game. Bit off more than I could swallow. In the end, not a game, but casamassa. In the second they are even in their mother announced, count! The poles, his first on the Polish Geralt was voiced, as it were, and these had eaten the entire budget, and scored on his game. To that Russian voice acting is not there and never will. To sink into the story will come to hear you dog-nonsense.

insel260 wrote:
Game series Assassin's Creed. Part to the Origins.
After all, the man has made it clear
Price Ground wrote:
Without: science fiction and fantasy.
and you offer him the animus :D

P
Price Ground 15.07.20

Hammered Coin
Thank you. I played 1. In addition to medieval, what else can you offer

K
Kvasilich 15.07.20

Price Ground
Wanted to offer Underground, the Mafia and RDRыч, but looked track record and... my mother was a woman. Old friend, Yes, you won all that can be held, including the classics, what really is there to advise, Igori ended) hats Off.
About M&B - a thing undoubtedly epoch-making, but not about the story - or rather the story says the player himself. And Kingdom Come - that is straight what the doctor ordered, if you close your eyes on optimization and system saves. If you have not played, definitely worth a try.

F
Fergys234 15.07.20

Price Ground
Definitely Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Sir above is a hater (or played the first version when there was a sea of bugs). The game 9/10.

P
Price Ground 15.07.20

Vasilich
I used to spend days sitting at a computer, but now I don't know why the game I no longer like. Several times pereprohodil Skyrim, oblivion, the Witcher, metro, mafia, Kolda, mount and blade, the universe of Warhammer, fallout, GTA...
Now I plan to play Ghost Recon Wildlands

k
ksasha97 15.07.20

Vasilich
The system saves successfully dressed mod, but optimizan yeah, a poser

S
Silencer777 15.07.20

A Plague Tale Innocence stealth with a good plot. I went despite the fact that not a fan of stealth. The game has a mystic (from the 2nd half of the game). But if you plot the main thing - it's worth a try.

P
Price Ground 15.07.20

Silencer777
Played. The story and gameplay much. I remember this game with two thoughts: rat and I'm gonna throw up...

b
barbarian 15.07.20

From strategery age of empires 2. In the latest reprint (definitiv) read more In the campaign there is a definite plot. Copper total 2 Grand campaign plot especially no but myself will come up. Become a sugar daddy, or to spread Islam here is what you will.
Mount and blade here is all expressed - the close.
Still a little fantasy, but more of a medieval Thief 3 Dark Shadows I went, the role of a medieval thief.
Yes, even paradoxes. Crusader kings simulator of the ruler.

b
barbarian 15.07.20

A good step-by-step strategy with RPG elements about conquistadors (еxpedition: conquistador). And the second game in the series about Vikings somewhere in the 9th century.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

Hunter-Hunter
Mount & Blade 2