3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trollhunter_Major 15.07.20 10:48 pm

Need partners for Co-op (Magicka)

Not skem to play co-op! Join who wants.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 15.07.20

okay, I will go.

G
GenaCvaLI91 15.07.20

And there is the ability to play on LAN? and then I create a game and my friend does not see her

A
Alexxxus 15.07.20

GenaCvaLI91
well done, almost all topics*RAL

I recommend to ask there http://tunngrus.ru/ forum must meet, there are.

G
GenaCvaLI91 15.07.20

PF...that's what you frame)))why are you panicking???

A
Alexxxus 15.07.20

GenaCvaLI91
Have you ever thought that these people like you clog up the forum and it gets on everybody's nerves people?

G
GenaCvaLI91 15.07.20

Clog??? Well, if what I asked help is garbage which I clog up the forum then I apologize))) I wonder why you're the only one worried))) you Have a problem? or what? do you want to stand out? They say you are very clever? In the life campaign this is not possible))) good Luck to you man)))and stop comment my every move)) this is a request)))

A
Alexxxus 15.07.20

GenaCvaLI91
count! Created a topic, expect an answer, not necessarily one and the same to ask everywhere. on other forums for a long time would have given banks. Perhaps because there are few people and all deeply do not care for it all. If there's a problem, create a thread and ask all that is necessary. On the background of who will stand out? Who told you that? I don't know - don't tell, - popular wisdom. Thanks, good luck to you too. Fight fire with fire.

m
m1x_T1mMy 15.07.20

GenaCvaLI91, Alexxxus
what HP came up with ? why holivar divorce ?
PS who passed away 7th Chapter, write, and help if there is trouble/boring one/lack of partners, preferably Skype

s
saron lo 15.07.20

take me I'm good I have 50 achievements and looking for a partner

P
Prokop4ik 15.07.20

I need a partner or several, you need to go from the beginning to the end ( with rollers). Interested in BOS.

S
Sagunaro 15.07.20

Completed all the main story,only on incentives.BOS.

I
InSayder_Igor 15.07.20

Trollhunter_Major
Go pliz, I litsuha!