3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Swordyngo 15.07.20 10:50 pm

Geymdev old will be gone (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Did the author's video overview of the drama of the game's story with a brief analysis of about what this game and the opinion of all the key plot issues.
Watch the video suggest, if you have not completed TLOU 2

I will be grateful for your comments.
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 15.07.20

What is sophomoric about the garland in the form sodomizes The Last of Us: Part II.
To compare The Last of Us with The Last of Us: Part II it's like comparing the birds from pulp fiction.
And then Joel from what pies have you turned into a monster? Great, was a decent man, a family man, a responsible father, brother, Tommy. Yeah, then he became a smuggler, and in fact, courier service, delivery of drugs, weapons, other. What to deliver in the era of the deadly pandemic, pizza? And why is he heartless and callous? His relationship with Tess to the contrary.
Game development never will be! after the Witcher 3, it really will be gone, the rest of the evil )))

H
HungryDante 15.07.20

Nurp
And he was not on both sides and do not kill people. And Ellie decided to help not because he has weapons promised, and he's just good like that. Yes, Yes, of course.

N
Nurp 15.07.20

HungryDante wrote:
And he was not on both sides and do not kill people. And Ellie decided to help not because he has weapons promised, and he's just good like that. Yes, Yes, of course.
Compared to murderers and terrorists crickets - Joel white and fluffy lamb.
And Yes - tell me the night on crystal the characters in the universe of The Last of Us )))