3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shadowdancer___ 15.07.20 10:51 pm

The genealogy and characteristics of the generals (Medieval 2: Total War)

Does anyone know what the General appears characteristic of merciless mauler (a ruthless torturer)? As a rule, it appears the rulers and heirs.
18 Comments
Sort by:
p
petja5 15.07.20

If:
1. Execute the prisoners. If released without ransom - a growing nobility. I don't know what happens if the ransom demand, and he is not paid and the prisoners executed. I think that anything, although it may be horror and increase the General.
2. Cut the population of the captured city.
3. Can still influence inheritance. That is, if the General had a terrible father, the General will add +1 fear. If the father was overly generous - it +1 nobility.

Separate question, who is the reputation spoil, if executed prisoners and the population of the army without generals. Maybe in this case the ruler of the country?

E
Esenin 15.07.20

I have this problem...My generals do not want to marry and be fruitful... If the Prince and the king is still possible, the rest, well, nothing. Provinces I have more than 50, and only 5 generals... to Take on the part not belonging to the ruling family do not want...
Can someone tell me...

K
KAIIuTAH 15.07.20

hmm...put the LLQ there's this thing easier IMHO - breed like rabbits :)

E
Esenin 15.07.20

mmm.. what's that?

M
Makaay 15.07.20

Mod Lands to Conquer.

K
KAIIuTAH 15.07.20

yeah weighs 20 MB introduces significant changes to the gameplay. In General, put and do not worry. There you can recruit generals. If you have money, you will have no problems.

p
petja5 15.07.20

By the way, I understand now, unlike RTW it is impossible to appoint an heir? Sorry. I'm in for the French king became a moral monster neither the authority nor the nobility, nor abilities. Even when he was heir, wanted to appoint, but have not found how.

s
sir Grey 15.07.20

Heir need to educate as soon as it is prescribed, that is to fight them and win, then he quickly becomes a normal! Most important thing is not to sit in the cities - a lot of vices out almost instantly. Best heir to make a noble man, that is to let go captured to take the city without robbery, not to mess with rebel, and to go to the Crusades, this will further increase loyalty. If you do so, then 10-15 strokes you will have an excellent Prince, and later - a quiet life without deserters and traitors!

E
Esenin 15.07.20

Installed the mod Lands to Conquer, dispatched his Mademoiselle (i.e. the Princess) to the Prince of France, she was married to yourself...and he is not affected, later I go to this Prince, and there it is written that he is the heir, and the tree he's gone, who knows how to fix it, help me, pleeeezzzz! (the mod is 1.2, the 2.0 Tovarisch the same, (though I haven Schwab diplomacy thrown on top)

L
Lord Nikolos 15.07.20

How to change the heir to the throne, and then my heir is a complete idiot!!! And yet - how to change the security commander. Thanks in advance for your answers.

p
petja5 15.07.20

2Esenin
If you married the Princess, the Prince goes into your faction! Anyway, then there was the thought that the Prince should go in your faction? Marriage with a faction is just a stronger Union, no more. Well, Princess will not allow to grow old. No rights to the lands of the faction, nor her Prince, especially the heir of your faction receives. The same is true if you are marrying even the most their king in a foreign Princesa.

S
SpellBinder 15.07.20

I'm sorry, I'm about generals do not understand: you mean the heirs (faction heir) or about family members (family member)? Let me remind you that, in the case of the second option, there is nothing easier. The algorithm is simple (to describe just one way). Create a small army, preferably not more than 5 units, no General. Looking for rebel, numbering above our army. We show the wonders of tactics. Win=man hours=General) I often do this: wait for the appearance in the province rebel (there is usually a little, 1-3 unit), attacking them with 2-3 units (infantry+arrows+cavalry usually try), and everything is OK, 8 out of 10 cases give the man of the hour) in the RTV seen (not by me) that the less generals and more provinces, the more give the man of the hour when you attack without a General) it Might be useful to someone, though the thing is, IMHO, a well-known, just recalled)

K
King of bot 15.07.20

I have a corrupt, extravagant, duplicitous generals one way - in a heroic battle on the little boat with the Armada of the enemy.

c
cataphract_an 15.07.20

sir Grey
don't know, it must immediately do the worst, if you make him a noble, all blagorodstvo falls when he becomes king, because if you are killers, they affect the king. So if the heir to the noble, then to become king, then the king at least 10-15 moves will nikokogo, and it otrazhaetsya on future heir.

R
RUST333 15.07.20

Know how to make the heir, or a king of any...))

Find the genealogical tree of the unwanted heir/king..lead him into battle with any army...in battle, sending him straight to the stake/swords/arrows...it heroically kill...all...nejtralizovat mission completed..

In the end you need the human sits on the throne!

c
cataphract_an 15.07.20

kazhitsya not you, it's too rastochitel to slather generals.

K
King of bot 15.07.20

In Kingdoms or SS generals in castles hire, then you can perspiciatis))) And generally fun to play king of 21 years, to 60 sickly he pumped + is the strongest unit in the game but still level 9...

P
Podrik_Pein 15.07.20

cataphract_an
I think, maybe not throw, but like incompetent tax, very extravagant, dirty, cheat, binge drinker, embodiment of laziness, indifferent sometimes you need to get rid of.

I agree, the only way to continue the species. governors with good traits of the Governor, talented generals.

Frequently change cities and castles of the family, to do noble and not very things. All to have a balance and then the bad traits will be less.