3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imrp1nk 15.07.20 10:52 pm

That exclamation mark in the kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all, I have a problem, I can't find the exclamation point in the photo. The map shows that it's down there somewhere, but I can't find the passage to him. Tell me, please. Maybe someone knows how to get it? Or is this actually a bug?
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 15.07.20

Imrp1nk
Like the quest with Berengar's sword - a reference to the first part of the Witcher
Spoiler

I
Imrp1nk 15.07.20

airstorm
The trick is that this quest, I have long ago failed, due to the fact that I did not take, so it's not the he(( or it is a bug, as it is associated

a
airstorm 15.07.20

Imrp1nk
If not mistaken, you need to perform the quest to the Island of Mist. No wonder that the game warns that some quests can be then unavailable.

I
Imrp1nk 15.07.20

airstorm
Yes, the campaign mode is far spent, here is how it was stupid, sorry))

a
airstorm 15.07.20

Imrp1nk
Well... next time the next time preprohormone. :)

o
oleg199966 15.07.20

Imrp1nk
At me something similar was - I searched a box with the kaer Morhen and there was either a sword or the kind of thing supposedly well, in short, the quest exclamation mark is gone.

I
Imrp1nk 15.07.20

oleg199966
If you remember, what is that box and where he was, then write, please, I would be very grateful, and I already searched)

G
Guest 13.06.21

Hi, I am on PS5. I am also having the same issue on New Game Plus. On my first play through, it was not there. Will post again if I found a solution.