3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarge275 15.07.20 10:55 pm

The optimization of the game or a problem in system settings and drivers? (The Beast Inside)

Good day! The problem is the following:
The game may occasionally happen that a drawdown FPS up to 45 frames in certain places. Especially near the key structures and inside them.
However, neither the graphics card nor percent are not fully loaded. The graphics card is sometimes not even beyond the maximum frequency. Set panel maximum performance, then the core running at full frequency, but drawdowns are the same, only the loading percentage Afterburner shows even lower. Percent so all above 30 percent rarely loaded.

RTX 2070 super, i7 9700,16 gb dual channel. Win 10 Home 64bit.
In any game not yet encountered such. For example on ultra FarCry 5 below 85 fps does not drop. Mainly for a hundred anywhere without a rifle. AC: the Odyssey, too, flies. The PC starts to make noise significantly, vidyuhi loaded as expected at 97-99 percent, heated under 80, and gives everything he can out of himself.

It is certainly possible in The Beast Inside to lower the settings, and then the frame rate higher. But I do not think this decision, as there is a clear sense that the resources of iron for unknown reasons are not used by the game completely.

In this regard, the question arises: At whom so was? Is it possible to do something with it through driver settings or other system settings? Or to accept and conclude that the game is written curves of the Hindu code, and nothing to do about it? Made 2 screens, where in one case, 50 frames when loading the GPU at 70% at full speed, and in the second the same 70% and 55 frames when the GPU is not even running at maximum frequency.

PS
Of course the whole thing is playable, but the drawdown podmeshivayut, given that the game is not next-gen graphics. Well I would ship the hardware to the fullest, then I would say - well, OK, not remove my RTX this graphical masterpiece. So in fact nifiga not the point of the campaign. The game I'm certainly going through one way or another, just would like to understand the reason and possible solution to avoid this in the future.

7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 15.07.20

sarge275 wrote:
The game may occasionally happen that a drawdown FPS up to 45 frames in certain places. Especially near the key structures and inside them. However, neither the graphics card nor percent are not fully loaded... to accept and conclude that the game is written curves of the Hindu code...
Most likely Yes, on YouTube the person with RTX 2080 Ti + i9 9900K drawdown to ~ 50 fps. Especially noticeable at the end of the splash and in front of the building.
3:40

I downloaded the demo from Steam and waste on your bucket (profile and signature link under the video). Most of the time the performance rests on a weaker graphics card, although there was a drawdown of up to 13 fps during the cutscene.
2:17

s
sarge275 15.07.20

SonyK_2

Exactly in the same place, remember, where you have rezanulo, turning heads on the road. But not as much as on your video. This suggests that all the same. However 960ю under a hundred loaded, but not my wants above 70%. It may, indeed, clumsy did, and that's the limit the possibilities of this game. Although unreal engine 4 usually pleased with optimization.

Thanks for the reply!

S
SonyK_2 15.07.20

sarge275 wrote:
Exactly in the same place, remember, where you have rezanulo, turning heads on the road. But not as much as on your video. This suggests that all the same...
On 2080 Ti as well, and 9900K at this point, loaded all the kernel...
Spoiler
...perhaps at this time there is some kind of unpacking / loading of data in the game.
...May, indeed, clumsy did, and that's the limit the possibilities of this game. Although unreal engine 4 usually pleased with optimization.
More depends on the talent of the developers, although there are engines that in addition to the makers, few can them to work properly. Went to their website and there only released this game...
Spoiler

L
Leonn_24 15.07.20

sarge275 unreal engine 4 usually brings optimization

show me one game on the UE-4 which does not frieze
for example, the Vampyr fazilka still the same, Hellblade: Senua''s Sacrifice also frieze, Darksiders3 also has frequent freezes, remember the Batman: Arkham Knight what was happening to him on release and only a few years the game is more or less raised patches and drivers, the engine itself is a bit clumsy and it's all because of streaming textures, I like it because gives really beautiful and qualitative picture, but in technical terms it must be able to work on optimization try even the same Remember Me which UE-3 on modern hardware on the ultra with supersampling there almost every step of the friezes
don't know how things are going with friezes on super-fast SSD where they can not, or very rarely.
all the aforementioned games, the incentive of the complaint on the frieze and with a good iron

s
sarge275 15.07.20

Leonn_24
Recently passed a Thai horror Home Sweet Home. Perfectly were without the Frisians.
However I agree with you. UE4 in many games microfest at times, it's his natural state to campaign. My question was in this thread just not regarding specifically the Frisians, namely subsidence fps, and smooth, without jerks, keeping low as shots constantly, while standing and looking in kodratou area. The Frisians by the way, The Beast Inside, in addition (important) the above mentioned in the beginning of the game, well, maybe even in a couple of places (direct light), I have not. Only drawdown. Well, God bless them. The game was removed. The second time will not play it ever. ))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.10.20

Everything flies on my system, frieze did not notice. And last week (i7-6700k-1060 6GB) everything was going to be.

P
Palych Rokov 01.05.22

The toy is cool and, in principle, it completely came to me, I also played and even made a recording, everything was buzzing and playable

Launched the next level and in general 35-40 frames is in mission 6 where inside the hotel, I hope everything will be fine again, rather the jamb of the game