3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
737xcv 15.07.20 10:55 pm

Need a mod to disable avtolevelinga. (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Need a simple mod to disable avtolevelinga in TES IV: Oblivion (gold edition).
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 15.07.20

what's the point? the mob is much higher rolls right over you like a puppy

737xcv 15.07.20

pakaur
picaper wrote:
what's the point? the mob is much higher rolls right over you like a puppy
And so you even a rat will kill with 3-4 hits to the Daedric armor.

K
Kvasilich 15.07.20

737xcv
Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul fixes the insanity with leveling - not that disables, but the rules are stupid egalitarianism of the original gameplay, it feels closer to Skyrim, ie moderately difficult, but without the insanity Ala the bandits in Daedric or tomatoes in 100 locked chest. Plus adds a bunch of buns in the form of new items, mechanics, quests, etc. - but if all this stuff is not necessary, there are laytovaya version only edit leveling.
He took Obl with this plugin (without it in any, otherwise just a game-hand-face), but it was seven years ago, now OOO sickly optimized, XS what as navdatoli... But in your case it seems like the best option.

737xcv 15.07.20

Vasilich
Obviously, I don't need this mod, and obviously I was waiting for such a Council, as Council to look at nexusmods.com
A huge Internet and simple fashion not find, at least to console the parameters of the character increases.

K
Kvasilich 15.07.20

737xcv
Nothing is obvious. Requested mod - please, I know that I am writing.
Besides - once again - there is a light version of OOO only (!) with edit leveling.
pysy. With such a categorical approach is really easier using the console to configure...

737xcv 15.07.20

Vasilich
Written (underlined and highlighted) that need a regular mod. I suspect that it never was, or something like that OOO started to do. To check or understand the fashion versions of OOO, I will not.

737xcv 15.07.20

Vasilich
Vasilic wrote:
Than normal mode differs from the unusual?)
What he is doing.
Need a simple mod that just disables autoleveling.

p
pekabir 15.07.20

737xcv
what's the game you decided to do? autoleveling only affects the appearance of certain monsters/weapons/items and levels of humanoid races. rat on 40лвл not getting stronger

s
saturn7774 27.09.20

Indeed, autoleveling on direct influences the appearance of objects with strong enchantment and other objects as loot ... Monsters and enemies, too, grow together with GG - it's to talk about a rat of the 40th level. :-)

You can recommend that you twist the complexity setting to the maximum... Here and the proverbial rat will become a terrible opponent ...

To be honest, I do not understand your attitude to those who are trying to help you ...
Yes, there are lighter versions of mods for the processing of Oblivion and there are autoleveling outages ... But you need to at least hit your finger, at least ...

M
MisterBounty 27.09.20

saturn7774
737xcv wrote:
I will not check or understand the OOO fashion versions
after these words you are still offended by it?) he even avatar set up to pg lazy, what are you?)) The essence of the differences of autoleveling from Skyrim is that the developers forgot ("lazy") to add the name of the types of bandits. For example, if a bandit would be given a new level list, with the ranks of the robber, thug, robber people would not complain about the car-dealing in Obla. Leveling in Oblivion can not be cleaned, otherwise the game will be not interesting, because it is too easy. I honestly do not understand how you can resent that the bandit has glass, daedric armor, weapons. It will soon be your :D
And so psychological offense is simple, players, why the bandit does not swing))) and has a good outfit. You just have to know that it's AI and it won't rock trade, eloquence, hacking, etc. stuff. And if you decide to play back the tradesmen' barge, please, get security. The same Martin will go into the fire and into the water with you.
Spoiler

s
saturn7774 27.09.20

Bounty__Hunter_
I'm not offended - I'm at a loss ... :-)

Yes, in Oblivion the system is not the same as in Fallout 3 and the nearest Skyrim to them ... A little bit of a pick in TESConstructionSet, I made serious enemies from bandits. He gave them a strong weapon, both vanilla and fashion, something else twisted ... I put them there and there ... :-) Now they do not give GG pass and fights (along with INI settings ) have become more bloody, dynamic and massive ...

I'm not bragging, I'm saying that if something's interesting, you can achieve it.

I would like to wish 737xcv to take the finger out of the butt and start doing something.

Do not sit and expect something from others, and even more so, asking for help not to refuse the services of goodwill. After all, an interesting topic would turn out for a conversation.

Spoiler

737xcv 27.09.20

The game is passed and the topic is not relevant.
People were right and it is better to pass with OOO, other fashion or not to play at all, as the game is hopelessly spoiled by the developers.

T
Timur ufaafhjd 05.08.21

This is the trouble of the part. Daedric armor in the same morra is something very rare. In Skyrim, it is very rare in chests, but you can craft. But Oblivion every homeless person will wear this armor at a high level.

N
Nektoizbrz 18.03.22

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a mod, I forgot what it's called. Krch if, in short, the mod completely kills the balance of the game ... well, it doesn’t matter what lvl it is, it can meet at least level 100 NPCs, at least 1. the same thing with equipment for alchemy items, etc. if you know what this mod is, write to VK vk.com/id239215283 pliz

L
Lord_Inquisitor 18.03.22

Nektoizbrz
There is such a mod, TAMRIEL IMMERSION EXPERIENCE, in Google you can find the Russian version on tesall, it does everything you wrote about, but it's better to read the entire description carefully