3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton0121 15.07.20 10:55 pm

Can't shoot from long-barreled rifle (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Long-barreled rifle standard type does not fire what could be the reason
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 15.07.20

Anton0121
Maximally stupid question - and it is even loaded?p)

A
Anton0121 15.07.20

Vasilich
Yes,it is charged,first time playing in ps,the fact that the rifle does not shoot,the pistols and the shotgun is in order

G
Grigory Krashnik 15.07.20

Anton0121
So not a good rifle make sense?and why should she??Che wimp??? Took a brick and break!

A
Anton0121 15.07.20

Grigory Krashnik
???and only now is the mission where Tommy asks to shoot with this rifle in the sign,and I can't do,respectively, and in the game then can not move

E
Evil Resident 15.07.20

Anton0121
Fate itself protects you from further passage. Gameplay for Gerbinator not everyone is able to bear without consequences for the psyche. Apparently you're one of them. Rejoice.

z
zegnus 25.05.22

I have the same problem when replaying New Game Plus. I can't go any further because the rifle that Tommy gives Ellie to practice on the infected doesn't fire. I tried to reboot and tried again passing to this point from earlier saves - there is no sense. If anyone had this, then tell me - how did you solve it ??

c
crispr 16.11.22

I had the same problem when playing PS4 Pro again. The gun worked, R2 worked in all games. As a result, I changed the joystick and everything worked out ... What happened? Why? I have no idea. The model is exactly the same, otherwise everything is ok.