3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niktrons Games 15.07.20 10:57 pm

Best build. Assassin\\Warrior. Critical Attack Chance\\Critical Attack Damage ? Max Damage (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Interested in your versions of the assemblies, and what prefixes were made, your focus ? I play from 1 to 52 LVL on Nightmare, Warrior, daggers 30% of the armor, the weapon inflicts poison, 40% damage from behind and +100% damage but the health is limited to 25% of Fiol. clothes looking for prefixes :
1. Critical Attack Chance
2. Crit damage
3. Warrior Damage
4. Damage Of Daggers
On Nightmare this build is overpowered mercenary LVL 90 on my LVL 52 for 2-3 minutes (6+ R)

Your ideas how to strengthen the current build, collect another more powerful build, or on how to get max. numbers and max. speed Stripping fortresses+bosses in the game ?
2 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zgul 15.07.20

Niktrons Games
In my passage I have focused on the damage of the killer, so skill is a Powerful blow in the back and Punch hero dealt a lot of damage. Put the engraving on the increase chance of critical strike + damage from crit strike and calmly took the captains and polemarchus, especially when triggered Crete the shot. Suggest pass DLC Atlantis. Almost at the end you can get a top of the engraving, for example, 50% damage killers in the region, this engraving is hordes of enemies getting to cut in team fights for territory.

a
abgalter 15.07.20

Niktrons Games
defeated mercenary LVL 90 on my LVL 52
It is a pity that practical sense in this.Smut for not up,only for sale.And money for it not much to give.