3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joiroll 16.07.20 09:46 pm

Do you have the apartment have air conditioning?

All the time somehow got along without air conditioning, and do not recall that in previous years the apartment was so hot. Or maybe just because I'm not used to sitting so much at home.
And here now such circumstances.
In General, the question - you can do without air conditioning or you've installed?
How to choose and what to pay attention? I want to put. What is the difference between air conditioning and split system? Now I look at these https://pro-komfort.com/kondicioneri/ air conditioners for home, that's something good to choose?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 16.07.20

Nope, no. I have in the appendage at the end of the spring has stoked the battery, which by a strange logic of Soviet too large for my room. And in the summer electronics creates excellent sauna effect.

a
airstorm 16.07.20

Joiroll
Joiroll wrote:
How to choose and what to pay attention?
As an engineer who has 22 years of experience in the field of Telecom (mobile operator) has seen a huge variety of air conditioners (really thousands) at the stations. Put them there in pairs, threes... sometimes 6-8 pieces. Best proved Daikin air conditioners. We still have a working old (2000-2001) compressor air conditioners from this company, but all the other that are in working condition: Zanussi, Mitsubishi, Electrolux, Samsung, Toshiba, sharp, the General Climate was previously released in 2008 anymore. The word mode of operation, they have a very hard - 24 hours a day all year round!
When you select for home strongly recommend to choose the inverter model. They are more expensive, but worth it.

r
requiemmm 16.07.20

If a wooden house sheathing mineral wool of 50 mm in one layer, with any heat in it +22 - 25. I don't need air conditioning at all. Living in a thermos. And in the apartment, Yes, I remember well, the battery kill in the street +40, and in a concrete box at least as much the PC is turned on - even 5 degrees, the fan drives the hot dusty air, ugh:(((

L
LuNature 16.07.20

The Climate Is Subtropical. Lived in the Caucasus. heat +50. Without conduca will die.
Abkhazia is quite comfortable if you live near the sea, a little closer to the mountains already cold.
Moscow - tolerated. Sometimes of course the heat, the heat will not name. The Climate Is Temperate. Minsk, too. Personally, I'll take it.
Below the tropical climate to live at all. India 60. Ska as a way to live.
PS Actually the perfect climate on the Islands, near the mountains and seas the oceans.

i
inad 16.07.20

No, of course. Well I have cool. Shadow side.

B
BattleEffect 16.07.20

Fan

M
MunchkiN 616 16.07.20

like that there is no air conditioning. cold, in the summer go with the sweater. in the winter go to sweater. just Peck sometimes warms
and probably a fan should be enough and all sorts of curtains from the sun. air conditioning is for luxury housing all that there is just the climate control was.

T
Travodur 16.07.20

Air conditioning cool thing. The house is worth.

Alexei Zemsky YouTube review recently on the installation of the condo was.

I would be in the room up to 15 squares put 7ku. In Response to Sakata and similar Chinese vnutrennei from Toshiba - turnkey installation condos in ~20 thousand leaves.
For a larger room 9ку. (up to 30 kV)

for a very large room where many people hang out plans - I would put 2 sevens.

But note that the condo is not cleans the air.

R
Rolemanser 16.07.20

Joiroll
10 years of conduc not use, two split systems are in the house.

G
GTAman 16.07.20

Only a fan, but hardcore.

d
dertuje 16.07.20

For a long time split from Zanussi, but if had to choose, I would look in the direction of gree. Choose inverter.

m
masha 16.07.20

I read in the conditioning mold lives kakayato.

d
dertuje 16.07.20

Masha
If the humidity is 90% in the house, then, theoretically, mold can start, but rather it starts in the couch, rather than in a block of the condo.