3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail62 16.07.20 09:46 pm

The strongest units (Warlock: Master of the Arcane)

I've been wondering is there anyone stronger then gold dragons, or is this the limit? Many different combat units tried, but Golden dragons are the most strong and expensive, maybe someone more powerful fighters?
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimsa1 16.07.20

if not a secret how to develop these dragons?when I had just got to dracoliches and paladins of dauros;black Minotaurs.

M
Mihail62 16.07.20

In the portals of other worlds, laying red and gold dragons are.

M
Merzon 16.07.20

Of wage-units Golden dragons are indeed strong, but if you take all the possible units, then the most powerful Avatars of the Gods.

M
Mihail62 16.07.20

Merzon
Those which the temple deities are hiring? Or about the other speech? If about others for more info please.

D
Dok11 16.07.20

I started playing a couple days ago and can only giant turtle was caught.

M
Merzon 16.07.20

Михаил62 in the temple you can hire special units (they are quite good, especially in the form of swinging), but I'm talking about Avatars. It appears, if you piss off some God. That was built by you, for example, many temples of Lunardi. Will perform for him a couple of jobs, and you have a relationship with him will go to +, but the relationship with Heylia will go in. And when the reputation of one of the Gods comes to -99, then soon appears in his Avatar. If you hit him, you win the battle. Although fill is not so simple. And, sadly, employ, or anywhere to get an Avatar is impossible, he is only hostile.

D
Dok11 16.07.20

While avatar is not papagalos, and units loved wolves Helly and in other worlds after the portal, they are simply irreplaceable - 1) immunity to magic elements, and there are dragons, fire elementals and other other animals attack it with magic elements, 2 rassekali strike one wsmahar strikes at 3 cells and even letayushiy game blows, when clearing advanced worlds of the rich resources of the very rare then, and the damage they have a very solid fully pumped 6 level I 100 bouncers with blow.

R
Robar III 16.07.20

Dok11
LVL 12 + ulusalcis - 9 = under 200 damage.Wolves Hallie I have had.

A
AlexGrace 16.07.20

I created an immortal flying a huge turtle. Stuffed in her sea of spells, including drain life, and now it never diminished health, even if it is cool the dragons are attacking

A
AlexGrace 16.07.20

So how did these temples to build, I like to take the job, but can not find to build the temples of the icons in the construction menu

n
nikqz 16.07.20

AlexGrace
you need to get in the cage city attended share Holy land then it is possible to build a certain temple (depends on race)

M
Mcmak 16.07.20

Guys you said dragons to recruit in the portal. But how? to kill the dragon, but not to take it laying on her city to put? Or just a city to build the portal to the Holy land?

L
Lost_God 16.07.20

Merzon
avatars of gods are not always hostile, I've played on hardcore mode, one of the computers set up temples of agrela, the priestess of her kind she was, her avatar was the Crypt) on my part, this picture was as a unit of another AI which you have not declared war)

M
MR.Lemon 16.07.20

Yesterday for the first time played, the main world with all the great magicians shall be made a hero. The whole country is one unit posted. Buffs and uluchshilos about 20.

P
Pro_Gamer_24 16.07.20

I personally prefer heaven karvali/giglioni. Why? Now let us examine the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages:1)Relatively easy hiring gives military advantage in the early game and will allow an early start to accumulate experience. 2)Flight will allow to overcome the mountain and not be afraid of infantry. 3)the Siege in conjunction with the living spells, fire, etc. weapons blows the locks and Anchors once or twice.
Disadvantages and payment:1)Stray archers and mages, but the spells of the priest Fervusa:Regeneration of chaos, Shield of chaos, Protection of the night(Lonard) and preferably the Invisibility will make even karvali unkillable. 2)No AoE and average damage to units, but in the settings menu of the Great Magician is available fast, powerful and cheap spell Ring of ice. 3) to send To the portal, they are not suitable. It will have to hire the assassins for example.
War lead, respectively, the characteristics of vilianov. Fast beats some cities have not yet escaped the defenders and try to make peace. If the NPC will accept, repair and strengthen the city's employ disposable garrisons(defenders of gillinov so myself). Once again go to war, reflected the attack and move on the capital. In case of refusal stupidly Rashim on the capital ignoring the swordsmen, as with the fortifications of Kemerov. Of course, bring down the mages first.
...And why to meditate, how to pass the game to me more interesting than to play it?