3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 20.10.19 10:48 am

Tamara is not in Ochsenfurt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Saw a movie there at the entrance to the room is required to sit a guy who Geralt says he is looking for Tamara.

I have no one. Despite the fact that no letters of permission crossing Russia (had to give the Baron), and was in the city on the water, although I sin on a console command that opens all the green check boxes (for moving, he did not owl - just).

How to be and what to do? Added the certificate through the console, was as it should be - Tamara no.
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vagabund 20.10.19

Didn't need a certificate to spawn. Before the bridge to Radanska post, farmer 100 coins sold letter.
And on account of Tamara, it is quite possible that you have the world did not have time to upload. Try to meditate next to the door.

m
m01533nk0 20.10.19

Vagаbund
It was a friend not talked to Coram at the very end, after he stayed with a farmer who saw Anna and Tamara. With AllowFT(true) messed up...

S
SavvyZOR 20.10.19

a13x_r3nk0
I don't see the point of all of this passing game

A
Aleksandr1398 20.10.19

Why play with the console?

D
Digic_07 20.10.19

a13x_r3nk0
It will only appear on the quest

A
Angry204 20.10.19

the letter you can still give soldiers for passage of his jobs message boards

G
GermiTizator 20.10.19

Can through the console to try Chura cause, if the problem with the dialogue. Or Coram... I Think I understand.

E
EronKim 20.10.19

If you play with the mod/cheat on the fast moving without pointers, you're just a little Bagnoli the game. Go back to the fishing hut, where you led of the spirit Igosa. There you will see him, even flying near the hut (this means that you technolas immediately from the cabin, forgetting to withdraw from it and say goodbye to the spirit). After a short dialogue, the spirit will fly away, and you go back in Ochsenfurt to Tamara

D
Don Ballon 20.10.19

If Tamara had not been spawned, you just Bagnoli the game, that would fix it, return to fisherman's hut and next to it to talk churam, the bug will pass. (hut marked by a red circle)

G
Guest 19.01.22

tkx Don Balon

M
MAfiozia894 20.01.23

Don Ballon
Sps.

s
sashko2281 20.01.23

m01533nk0
thanks for saying about the chur, I myself encountered the same problem