3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MASTER RHYMES 16.07.20 09:48 pm

How many times have you gone NFS (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Good day to all visitors of the forum! I gather a collection of MASTERS NFS! The only thing you need to do is 1)Write how many times you managed to get NFS, and what!2)Features: results of other users!3) it is Desirable to indicate the console! The number of passed times on different consoles to record in total! 4)MOST IMPORTANT: WRITE THE TRUTH!
Also visit my blog post How many times have you gone NFS!
For me: PS2 & PC:NFS Underground2(1), NFS MW(17), NFS CARBON(6), NFS PRO STREET(3), NFS Undercover(2)!
77 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 16.07.20

Ander 4 times, under 2 - 2 times. The bridge 5 or 6 times. Hot pursyut 2 - 1. anderkaver - 1 (better do not play)

O
Obdolbannyy hirurg 16.07.20

Oh, good , fit the theme. Will - Porsche anlishd one 2 times, Hot Pursuit 2002 2 times, Great Underground 3 times, second 1 time (for boring). Bridge Vonted not much zadrachivat, so 4 times. Later, before Shift, 1 time for cake. The Shift 2 times, but not until the end, where three quarters.
Yes, a little. In my defense I want to say that I passed besides NFS are cool simulation like Richard Burns Rally, GTR Series well Test Drive Unlimited purely to chill. Forgot another series GT Curling. Prologo on the PS3 and not the cake.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 16.07.20

|-GT-|
GTR2 just zh0pa. Hard on the keyboard. You forgot grid, dirt, flataut

O

Zaxap Nukem
Well, it's the arcade (Ah Yes, FlatOut I passed every three or four). About GRID I better not say anything - you have already heard about my attitude to this game. While in GTR 2 I do not on the clave, because the truth is very difficult.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 16.07.20

|-GT-|
And compared to ГТР2 all arcade)

O

Zaxap Nukem
No. Series RACE yet - she's from the same developers.

S
Stigi 16.07.20

ummm андерграунд1 adyn time андерграунд2-adyn times, mostwanted 4-5 times, Pro street - 1 time anderkover - 0 because g carbon - 1.
Well, more than just pleasure brought me Colin McRae 04, which I passed very many times.

O

FenixMarcus
Arcade, the second most trusky. About dirty better not say anything, because to manage Subarray there every schoolboy suck cock and can. The king of rally Sims - RBR.

S
Stigi 16.07.20

For my tender age at that time 4th McRae seemed atski complex...

S
Stigi 16.07.20

No one knows simulation of fuss in the mud on Dipika, UAZ 4*4 does not offer.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 16.07.20

FenixMarcus
all-wheel drive

S
Stigi 16.07.20

This is the UAZ 4*4....

O

FenixMarcus
The Series Test Drive Off-Road. But if you do not rely on graphics. Want mud and jeeps - the most it. But sometimes boring. And should be run through an emulator.
UPDATE: Nope, on a PC, they it turns out.
This is the UAZ 4*4....
But what about racing Hummerich and other products pindossky automotive weighing over 4 tons?

S
Stigi 16.07.20

I FSUs on the schedule you want honest muckraking in the mud, zadolbali already shiny, glamorous cars...

S
Stigi 16.07.20

|-GT-| I of course said that FSUs schedule but not to the same extent) the PS1 is not a cake...
damn remembering long ago, in 2004, a friend saw some kind of stick on jeeps but I do not remember as was called...

O

The way the new AWD promises to go good, the good simulator ride on the road.
Damn, well we are here and offtopic. Sorry, Zachary.
FenixMarcus
*Remember: in 2004 and rally.......FAIL*
Nothing except RBR rally in 2004, I don't remember.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 16.07.20

I hope this new hot pursyut we desire go 100500 times)

O

Well, Yes, important to Test Drive a new not be enticed fans.

F
Full Metal Chaos 16.07.20

My results are modest:MW - 2(third time is nevmogotu pass, sorrow and bored)Carbon - 4(interesting game, but I always respect)ProStreet - 1(impressed just tuning,nothing else)UN2 - 1(not much interested)UN - 1(same opinion as UN2)well THE END.

U
Udalennyy 16.07.20

Underground - 2 times
Underground 2 - 2 times
Most Wanted - 14 times (approximately)
Carbon - time
Pro Street - times
Undercover - time
Shift - times