3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 16.07.20 09:49 pm

(SPOILERS) What point is the ending of the game? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

When we destroy the submarine? And how come Trey stone and others? Saw the cutscene where Mads all pours and that's it? Just when the end, where is the credits? In the same Wildlands needed to be eliminated so TRU the end of the game to...
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 16.07.20

it's almost like MMO endings yet. And from the island is to escape to the next part impossible.
The first season is the removal of a Walker.
Addon - eliminate the terminators.
Reid - I do not know the elimination of what is not played.
The second season is the removal of a Strategist.

Stone waiting for the third or following years (if you wait).

C
CrowBY 16.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
in the RAID need to destroy 4 bosses.
in my experience the events of the RAID scene do not carry the load, posuti just destruction 4 experimental devices

m
m01533nk0 16.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
CrowBY
not even looked here really, is 100%, although I Walker get taken TO download a virus - maybe it influenced the perception of the ending, it was logical for him during this mission to blame, not the earlier...

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.07.20

m01533nk0
Will not believe, but to kill the Walker, I could have after arrival at the shelter. Because I stupidly bailed on the story and began to farm the side effects and the icons on the map, and to achieve the cap level equipment I've unlocked the mission to eliminate it. But I was afraid of soft-Loka, and at first have finished all other missions and then went to Walker.
PS: I'm an addict - 130 hours vs your 40.

m
m01533nk0 16.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Hmm, wow, I for all five classes to inject. SchA decided drawings dosobirat, even though it used the weapons and modifications. What are you 130 hours of picking? ))) all the question marks cecal (which is unreal, seems, probably, a single person will not give the screen 100% of their sweep).

Can say to others? There raids and all things...

C
CrowBY 16.07.20

m01533nk0
stat in jublee not always true, so don't always believe her. but delete is not necessary

A
Arevac 16.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Really interesting that it is possible to do 130 hours?

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.07.20

Arevac
well, I was interested to collect all the evidence\items\drawings\stuff, and get all the makeup from the first combat pass here after Suzette for an hour a day and doing the dailies (still at that time there were no other interesting games, not counting the same nerd in Дивизии2)

V
Volk-Naemnik 29.09.20

m01533nk0
That's the third season passed.
SpoilerTog - Stone Mert. However, he was not the most important, and he received orders from above.
And it is not formally clear whether or not we can get off the island.
And I still have "wonder country" and "where the deus project" is in my investigations.

m
m01533nk0 09.10.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
Stope, bro, I didn't make it second)))

N
NMG232 03.11.21

Wolf Mercenary <solved all investigations? I have three hanging!