3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Korneev 16.07.20 09:50 pm

Equipment school cat 2 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All kind time of day. Not for the first time going through the game, but now for the first time encountered such a bug. Totally game and decided to pick up the drawings, but when I was looking for an improved pants of the school cat, was faced with a problem: in the house of the blacksmith there should be a basement, through which we get into the channels, which actually is a drawing, but there is a grille through which the down not get. I then decided to go through the channels via the house of bastard children, but there, too, closed the grille and in front of the grille is also closed. I've been trying to get there, and we tried using different console commands, all keys have been cut, but they don't open. Searched on the Internet a solution, I saw someone also had this problem, but nothing decided
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 16.07.20

Nikolay Korneev
hmm....
Nikolay Korneyev wrote:
Searched on the Internet a solution, I saw someone also had this problem, but nothing decided
Mod-opening doors/gates/grids....
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/359
Or the console to add.

N
Nikolay Korneev 16.07.20

airstormairstorm
And how to use it? It says to put this mod in the folder game_path\ mods.. But I don't have one ( version steam)
Just tried to console woodity ToggleLock, standing at the gate - not working

V
Vyxyxol 16.07.20

Nikolay Korneyev wrote:
But I don't have one
If no - so create.

a
airstorm 16.07.20

Nikolay Korneev
Nikolay Korneyev wrote:
It says to put this mod in the \ mods. But I don't have one ( version steam)
In the game folder create folder mods and get in there. In some cases (sometimes there are such mods), when you first start the game may not start or the mod will not work properly. In this case, it is necessary to go to the folder with the game, further along the way
\content \content0 \scripts \game \behavior_tree \tasks \hacks
and move (cut) there are two files:
btHack.ws
btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws
at least on the desktop.
Nikolay Korneyev wrote:
And how to use it?
Eemmm.... if there are problems with the translation of the description on the nexus (there all bad), here is
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_chit_mod_cheat_mode_mod_na_otkrytie_zakrytyh_dverej-71585/
A similar mod with a description in Russian.... also on PG ;)

N
Nikolay Korneev 16.07.20

airstorm<airstorm
Made all the manipulation, but the game still does not start. This mod is loaded, and then climbs out the window with a bunch of errors

L
LexxProAktiv 16.07.20

The drawing lies behind the wall.which opens when you press the hidden button on the wall.Not necessary through the bars to pass.Once down to the bottom.into the sewer-Will be a wall.Look for a button with view.

a
airstorm 16.07.20

Nikolay Korneev
Nikolay Korneyev wrote:
then climbs out the window with a bunch of errors
Strange... when you delete files btHack.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws of the above folders, this window should not appear. If you've tried both the mod, and install using the nexus mod Manager and it gave no result, then you'll have to seek on the Internet of the ancient mod that allowed you to go to Caesar's house... (well there were many players who missed a jade statue of a soldier on the second floor... in the quest Dangerous game). This mod had a side effect to acrivate the most part locked including the story... in the end Geralt could get into the house though Graham to quest with Kolomyza, etc. (call a critical bug and screw up all prohozdenie...)
However, this mod has been made between patches 1.22 and 1.24, ie a long time ago and posted on tesall . Due to critical bugs him out is removed, but a couple of times I have seen somewhere on other sites.
In any case, if you can find it and if it works, then:
come to the right place for you, take what you need, go out, save and remove the mod. It caused tons of bugs!

N
Nikolay Korneev 16.07.20

airstorm
In short, just because the mod didn't work, then downloaded NMM, found the mod is fresher, made all the manipulation and all start. only the console has stopped working) I Downloaded some fix for the latest version and it worked. Doors began to open. Two days of torment, but the pedant inside me could not leave unfinished the job) Thank you very much for your help and time!

a
airstorm 16.07.20

Nikolay Korneev
Glad it all worked out. It is strange that you from the nexus mod Manager is not tried, because PG (a link to the mod was thrown off above), it was stated that the mod only works when using the Manager...
PS If you have completed the task - save and remove the mod. You never know...... another critical bug caught and then no mods and console commands will not save!