3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Muskul Turuntul 16.07.20 10:19 pm

The dark brotherhood is the worst organization in Tamriel? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

dangerous of all the guilds , I think even the Morag Tong adhere to any rules
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muskul Turuntul 16.07.20

Mean Guild, and not counting the mythic dawn

a
airstorm 16.07.20

Hmm.... well, as it is the same
Спойлерhttps://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A2%D1%91%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D1%8F%D1%89%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B
There pojanee... still give children in similar order, etc. Tribe Black languages all tin.

J
JoKeRD07 16.07.20

**** Who the hell asks every time that TB the worst thing in Tamriel? Just what ***********

a
airstorm 16.07.20

JoKeRD07
Well..... now not so often ask this question. You should have seen how many times I wrote about this in 2006-2008! Apparently something attracts players and encourages wonder, keeping in mind that a BUG, a trivial bug when an animal or NPC is drawn in the sky and fall to the ground - is the worst not only in Tamriel, but in all games designed Gazebo :D

L
Lodnar 16.07.20

airstorm
What if NPC soaring and shooting animals to death is a mysterious organization of invisible assassins? ._.

a
airstorm 16.07.20

Lodnar
Lodnar wrote:
What if NPC soaring and shooting animals to death is a mysterious organization of invisible assassins? ._.
It is likely. But it does mean that this organization can only be the Psijic Order!!!
After all, it is a group of the most powerful mages and any one of them without problems can levitate any living creature or object directly into the sky.
Moreover, they are subject to time / space / dimension. This explains their movement and impact on the series folaut - after all, there's the same bug!
And this order is really of the most mysterious organization in the world of TES!!!