3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OZON671GAMES3 16.07.20 10:25 pm

Error RockStar Louncher is not included,and will not start - not included (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon or evening ,I have WINDOWS 10 64 I launched the Launcher Rockstar where I have gta5 and red Santa 2 ,as usual password and email ,and now the most interesting .
As usual asks pictures , highlight the picture where the Bicycle , or pedestrian crossings etc ,I highlight all true ,and only 55 but once it confirms the check mark appears press entrance , at the bottom right of the screen reads , error loading time to be longer . And guess what again again collect these pictures ,what kind of nonsense? . All the time Windows its antivirus shows and refers to the launcher executable ,that he does not like .

I decided to uninstall and reinstall the launcher does not help ,say you need to change the ip address of the VPN ,and then work doesn't help ,either. Deleted files as advised from the registry but doesn't help either .

What do I do ,tell me the wait time she writes and what that code is temporary .

If anyone knows this problem how to solve ,I can't even log into the launcher !thanks who can help !
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
OZON671GAMES3 16.07.20

V
VETER15 16.07.20

OZON671GAMES3
come to offline mode and then it worked. In what ways nobody cares of VPN basically. Turn off all equipment and then turn, like you suggest from the lights around the house off. The usual restart network, the Internet. Call the provider tell me that the network is not working, let me SP.

Where do you get the realization that, after reinstalling the game it will work? I think you need help from the one who gave those instructions, and not to create topics on the forum PG...

O
OZON671GAMES3 16.07.20

VETER15
Yes thank you ,but my account is not also a VPN needs changed doesn't help either does not include resets .

O
OZON671GAMES3 16.07.20

VETER15
I went to the launcher and pressed the incentive to play the game not included otya the incentive gofit yellow that running, and in the launcher to play on steam clicked written wring! button this ,it's supposed to be a little transparent !
I don't know why the game doesn't run ,the incentive game .
what can the problem now be?

V
VETER15 16.07.20

OZON671GAMES3
Delete all antivirus and the firewall check.
Tomorrow will work.

O
OZON671GAMES3 16.07.20

VETER15
thanks, I here want to take a video and throw in the subject as I did I decided a long time! thank you!

V
VETER15 16.07.20

OZON671GAMES3
where is the video?