3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamazenok 20.10.19 10:50 am

How to change the music in Need for Speed™ Undercover? (Need for Speed: Undercover)

The program has one?
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamazenok 20.10.19

The people help please..... Simple rock and Latinos.. this has got already... I want my music to download,but how to do it? ...

S
SKELsup 20.10.19

This is not, and is not expected... With every new part of this question), There is in the archive of music pieces chopped. So cut down gaming, included his and hamaam

[
[system]_NiCk 20.10.19

Better not the music dies, and the game and deleted it to hell.

K
Kamazenok 20.10.19

And Th all are evil Undercover? Normal game! Only yesterday it all went... Yes, like that even friends like the new Need for Speed: Undercover - and all are in the Internet,on the forums see as caress game...... I think that many are simple not able to play Undercover ))) Still wanted all her go again ,but the music got the (change to)

[
[system]_NiCk 20.10.19

I have the normal opportunities to play? well, you fucking bent. Here's the other thing. Anyone who played atleast since the first NFS underground, they all say that anderkover Kaka. Who only recently started (with carbon for example), the fact anderkover like.They just have nothing to compare it to, that seems to be a good game. If you objectively judge anderkover, I would say this: Yes it is a big city, cops, various types of racing, tuning, a good(but not terribly), but it already was, the game brings nothing new, and the overall quality of the execution could be much better.

K
Kamazenok 20.10.19

I do not know what is not convenient Undercover Yes, and creepy I started with the first part of Need for Speed carbon including ,but not compared to anything new Undercover ..... just another would be EA would have done so in all parts of it would be possible to change the music ,it would be very even..... and I can say that the taste and color of comrades there.... and it is not necessary to expect from the new Need for Speed game, which that there is in excess of the natural(why?))) I am personally happy with everything and it is important(unhappy only their music)

K
Kamazenok 20.10.19

Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Carbon
Need for Speed: Pro Street
Need for Speed: Undercover
Here they are my good))))))

B
Baphomett 20.10.19

You see what music is gaven in this game, even to change hunting How to change the music in the game in NFSU!

S
Svodvin 20.10.19

To include AIMP 2, and Skillet Comatose 2006

b
bra1202 20.10.19

To turn off the music and turn your

b
by Stas 20.10.19

I've started NFS since hot of pursuit, and to anderkover, I personally anderkaver liked it very much, more than carbon, all NFS I actually liked(except prostrate)

And the option to change the music, no other than a cut in Winamp and remove the toner in the game

A
Amin WinMaster 20.10.19

I'm from the future and then came NFS Rivals may have to close this topic))

M
MrFrostman 20.10.19

I even more further future, there soon will be NFS Payback

M
Max Laer 20.10.19

I even more further further future, there is release NFS is not waiting, and just play in old games

a
agent20stv 20.10.19

I'm from a fucked up future, 2008 was pizza

123235456tererfg 24.05.21

DAHM3P
I'm from her even more future, can you pass Cyberpunk77?

123235456tererfg 24.05.21

Kamazenok
Are you still alive, man?