3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogola 16.07.20 10:28 pm

24\" full hd 144гц and 27\" 2k 144гц

Understand what not to write, but here are there any people in the know. Use the monitor 24 full hd 144гц think to buy 27 2k 144гц. The question is: will it be very different the picture quality, if both monitors are the same matrix??? In advance to all who answer the case thank you very much. Was looking in the Internet for your question or what not found.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 16.07.20

gogola
If you are interested in call of duty , in multiplayer, cross-platform all the graphics done for the sake of console gamers , they his whining broke developers since last update ;spooky soap on max. even with the rtx if they had after the battle was lost, they now get the fuck out . On consoles there is a helper in the game -auto-aim , icons bright on consoles on the PC without mods is not done , just to play with these settings I put the rtx card is not needed , the nvidia sharpness 50 grit 15 , something incredible picture is better than max.

g
gogola 16.07.20

AnPei
thanks, I will look. But my question is that is there any difference in the picture ,because Monica is different in size not only in the Kalda, and actually

A
AnPei 16.07.20

gogola
Phone made two of the monitor 27 . ASUS and DELL fullhd 2560-1440 on the same settings on a dell smaller but a bit more (this is the main reason I bought it) , about the graphics, 2560-1440 need for powerful hardware in the picture on the PC is undoubtedly better compared to fullhd .

g
gogola 16.07.20

AnPei
I have Monique Acer GN246HL 24 full hd 144гц, looked after KG271UAbmiipx ACER 27 144гц 2k, so I am thinking: is there a reason to change